Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program

It's day 9 of my cycle and these are my measurements:

Snug underbust: 28
Tight underbust: 28
Standing bust: 32
Leaning bust: 32.2
Lying bust: 32

Putting me at a 28D. I haven't been doing the binaural beats and massages as religiously but I've still grown!

Cool!!!!! I would love that measurement!

(11-08-2014, 12:37 PM)Taelia Wrote:  I haven't actually been keeping up with regular breast massage but I do them when I can.

I've found that I have quite shallow breasts (so there's more meat on the lower region). Has anyone else found this and if so, how did you manage breast growth in the upper region?

Actually have shallow breasts as well. That's one of the reasons I considered the noogleberry. A month in and still working on it. Maybe you can visit the website and look at the forums to find other people's success stories. Some are pretty great!

It's day 26 of my cycle and these are my measurements (I haven't been listening to any hypnosis or massage)

Snug underbust: 28.5
Tight underbust: 28
Standing bust: 32
Leaning bust: 32.5
Lying bust: 32

Which still leaves me at a 28D which I'm more than happy with because it means I've retained some growth. I'm also thinking about going on birth control but I know once your on it, it's advised that you have to keep taking it which I don't really like the idea of. Can anyone give me some advise before I make a doctor's appointment? Big Grin

I'm now day 7 into my cycle and these are my measurements:

Snug Underbust: 28 ins
Tight Underbust: 27.5 ins
Standing Bust: 32 ins
Leaning Bust: 33 ins
Lying Bust: 32 ins

This puts me at a 28DD using brasizecalculator.com. Since my last measurement I'm now on Birth control which is Rivegdon (a combined pill so there is both progesterone and oestrogen within the pills). I didn't go on the pill to increase my breast size but genuinely because I don't want to get pregnant. However, it is a side effect I'm enjoying at the moment Big Grin

Oh I'm also trying to avoid wearing bras unless absolutely necessary

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon