Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My New Program

(13-08-2014, 10:15 AM)Lunice Wrote:  Yay, thanks. :-)

I noticed soy caused my breasts to become a little longer in center, but no change in width...and also my aerolas are constantly puffy but they were normal like a year ago...I am sure I had a problem with my hormones since forever.I also was very angry and agressive as younger...I rarely cried like I do now lol.Maybe I had high cortisol?
By the way, when should someone take progesterone and when estrogen rising herbs/foods?
Progesterone before period or..?

Maybe puberty was delayed for you. I know puffy aroelas is one of the tanner stages (3 I think). In relation to hormones, the only thing I know is in relation to science. Progesterone rises just before your period starts, the decrease in progesterone makes the uterus lining break up. I can't help you much other than that.

(13-08-2014, 08:07 AM)lune Wrote:  
(12-08-2014, 12:31 PM)Taelia Wrote:  
(12-08-2014, 10:21 AM)lune Wrote:  Hey girl, I have shallow breasts too Smile the base diameter is a pretty reasonable size if I say so myself, which gives me hope that they'll have plenty of room to grow into! Haha. Have you considered noogling? After a lot of research I've decided it's my best option. I'm combining it with BO to hopefully retain the swelling as much as I can.

Ahhh! I never thought about it like that haha I guess we have lots of potential to grow Wink Do you find they look much larger from the front than they do from the side? Noogling is not for me unfortunately. I'm going to uni and in halls so I think it will attract some attention Tongue

I've found that the Sapien Med subliminals are very effective! I started the Breast Enlargement one and I found that my breasts were "in my way" a lot more than usual and that was just after an hour session!

I've never heard of that before! It looks intriguing though, I'll have to play it while I noogle - doesn't hurt to try, I'll let you know how it works out. So excited! Everything should arrive early next week.

And YES, you nailed it. From the front they look almost normal sized but there is like, no side profile at ALL hahaha.

SHALLOW BREASTS FTW! lol Your plan sounds good!

I didn't think I'd be doing an update so soon but I am absolutely in love with Sapien Med's binaural beats. After one week of listening to them 3-5 times a day, my breasts feel fuller and "fluffier"! I'm going to keep at it for as long as I can and re-measure after a month

Started my period 2 days ago and my nipples weren't as sensitive as before, which was nice but unusual.

My breasts were pretty much spilling out my bra, I'll take a measurement about a week after my period finishing. IN OTHER NEWS, Sapien Med's videos have been taken off of YouTube so I'll have to find some other Binaural Beats Sad

Okay so I got impatient and measured myself today:

Underbust: 28
Overbust: 32

I know it might just be period swelling but I've never been this large before! So far, I've been listening to Sapien Med's binaural beats (Natural Breast Enlargement and Progesterone Booster mainly, but sometimes the Oestrogen Booster) and avoiding sleeping on my front but I'll measure again next month and hopefully I've retained some growth! Sapien Med's videos are back up. I've downloaded them just in case they decide to shut down again.

Mega excited atm!!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Oh I forgot to mention earlier that I use the swoop and scoop method when putting on my bra and have done for the last 8 weeks so maybe that helps in breast growth too Smile

Fantastic! I haven't listened to the beats thing in months, you've made me want to listen again.

Another update:

My period is a lot shorter than usual, only 3/4 days rather than 6/7. Not complaining but it's just different. Breasts still have growth and are lot firmer.

It's been 7 days since my period and these are my new measurements:

Snug Underbust: 28.5 ins
Tight Underbust: 28 ins
Standing Bust: 31.2 ins
Leaning Bust: 32 ins
Lying Bust: 32.3 ins

Using http://www.brasizecalculator.tk/ put me as a 28C/D or 30B/C. When I measure my overbust, I always measure my leaning bust just to clarify Smile

Whilst I was doing more research on NBE I found that it is more than likely that I am estrogen dominant. I have included the list below and have put stars next to what I suffer from:

Fibroids* (Although I don't have fibroids myself both my mother and grandmother did)
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Ovarian cysts
PMS*
Heavy menstrual bleeding
Menstrual blood that is dark red or with black clots*
Nervousness, irritability, impatience*
Mood swings
Breast tenderness or pain*
Increase of breast size
Water retention, swollen figures and legs
Bloating*
Pelvic cramps*
Weight gain
Nausea*
Sugar cravings*
Sleep Disturbances*

I don't want to start using herbs right now plus I'm a poor uni student. But I think I read that if you're estrogen dominant, progesterone is your best friend? I've only just started my research so any help would be much appreciated! Big Grin

It's about a week until my period and my breast felt fuller so I decided to take another measurement. This will the last measurement for a while because I'm going to uni and forgot to buy a tape measure -.- so I'll have to buy one soon

Snug Underbust: 28 ins
Tight Underbust: 28 ins
Standing Bust: 31.5 ins
Leaning Bust: 32.5 ins
Lying Bust: 32.5 ins

brasizecalculator.tk puts me at a 28D/DD (30C/DD)

This is just swelling at the moment but if I keep up with massages throughout my period hopefully it will stay. I've still been keeping up with binaural beats but more so massages lately. I have also been eating more fruit and drinking a lot more water Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon