Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello

Today is day 8 for me: breast are feeling sore. I hope this is a good sign of growth to come. Probably not a good idea to run/walk a mile today. Could feel the girls jiggle in my sports bra, never felt that before. I'm probably going to put warm compress on tonight and relax and massage. I measured myself to figure out my new size. Thanks to bustybride for helping me. 7 more days til I usually start my period. I guess I will be swelling from that? I also have been using lemon grass spa company lotion on my breasts. It's 99% natural and is brought through consultants here in the USA. I also use the shampoo and soap and body scrub. It's really great stuff and smells so good!

New measurements ( before running the track) lol
1. 29" as tight under bust as the tape measure would let me
2. 30" regular under bust
3. 37.5" standing up about breasts
4. 39.25" leaning around breasts
5. 37.5" breasts while laying down
What size do you think I am?

(22-07-2014, 04:55 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  Welcome!

Thank looking forward to the journey

(23-07-2014, 02:20 AM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  New measurements ( before running the track) lol

Based on measurements you're around 30G/GG uk size. Since you don't have much squash (difference between tight and snug) you'd probably be more comfortable in tight 32 bands and loose 30 bands. So that would be around 32FF/G. Since you're no experiencing that much guadraboob in your 32E, I'd say start out trying 32FF/G.
Good luck Big Grin

(23-07-2014, 02:51 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(23-07-2014, 02:20 AM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  New measurements ( before running the track) lol

Based on measurements you're around 30G/GG uk size. Since you don't have much squash (difference between tight and snug) you'd probably be more comfortable in tight 32 bands and loose 30 bands. So that would be around 32FF/G. Since you're no experiencing that much guadraboob in your 32E, I'd say start out trying 32FF/G.
Good luck Big Grin
Thanks! These are all uk sizes right? Any brands better then others?

(23-07-2014, 02:59 AM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  
(23-07-2014, 02:51 AM)lovedebbii Wrote:  

Good luck Big Grin
Thanks! These are all uk sizes right? Any brands better then others?
Yes uk sizing. Freya is none to have stretchy bands, panache and Cleo by panache have firm bands. Curvy Kate bras have wide wires and Comexium and Ewa Machalak, both polish companies, have narrow wires. EW is a bit inconsistent when it comes to their sizes though and since you don't need bands less than 30 inches I wouldn't bother with them.
Here's an in depth list of the brands there are http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/buying_guide most us brands don't carry your size but most uk brands can go all the way up to K cups

Thanks again I wish a shop near me carried some of these sizes. All we have around here is 32a, 34 b, 36 c etc...

Smile

Photo from December 2013 and now. The bra is way off my band size it's a 36c. When I got it I had no idea about bra sizes. Also in December 2013 I was just done breast feeding so this is before they shrank.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon