Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can Breast Massage delay/effect your period?

(24-07-2014, 08:43 AM)Claudia Wrote:  No. para que no se te retire el período dar siempre 72 rotaciones.

thank you! i did only 72 rotations but I stop massaging and I just put oil on my breasts, to absorb the fats.
I will not massage for few days at all until it comes.

the second day after it comes I will start pueraria, and i will start the massage maybe the 4rth day?

but im thinking to do the full massage again. and then what? after 3 weeks to do only the fat transfer technique? until my period comes again?
i have to make a good schedule. But if im triggering so much my hormones like im being pregnant or something, I think some days off the massage wouldn't mess up with the growth right?

the link you gave me says here:
"The biological aging process will stop at the point where the Deer Exercise begins to work. If you stop your period at age twenty, you will never look older than twenty years of age. So as you can see, the earlier you begin the Deer Exercise, the younger and healthier you will be. (This also applies to men.)"

wait...what?
so i stop my period with the massage and now I will never look older than 32 like forever? plus most people think im no older than 25.....so i will look for the years to come always 25?

if this is true who cares about period?

hey, my period came this month heavier than the month before and I massaged 3x a day many times this month, but i took a 2-day break for my boobs right before it came!

idk about the looking younger thing, it seems a little silly, i never believe any "stay looking younger" products or stories. I'm 23 and people still think i'm 17. it's not all it's cracked up to be.

(29-07-2014, 08:43 PM)Momiji Wrote:  the period can and will lighten and i've even read the deer massage has the potential to stop it entirely. I went from using normal-flow pads to panty-liners once i started the deer (i switched to reiki last month) massage. it will be light and possibly even shorter.

I don't believe most of the women here are also stimulating their vaginas along with the deer breast massage, but here is a source for what i'm saying. http://www.nine3.com/DeerWoman.html

"The Deer Exercise stops menstruation for the same reason that nursing prevents it. When the Deer Exercise is performed, the body reacts just as if a baby were regularly sucking on the breast. The body rushes blood to the breasts rather than the uterus. Taoists refer to this phenomenon as "turning back the blood" because it reenergizes the entire body, expecially the sexual organs."

The outward rubbing of the breasts is called "dispersion," and it helps prevent lumps and cancer of the breast. It will also decrease the size of breasts that are too large and flabby. Reversing this direction to an inward motion, so that the right hand circles clockwise and the left hand circles counter-clockwise, is called "stimulation" and its effect is to enlarge undersized breasts.

Briefly, rotations should turn outwards from the center to increase breast size and inwards to the center to decrease breast size.

I do not understand this point , the exercises are to the outside or inside to increase Ram breasts ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon