Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Program plan need advice

Shocked 

I am 18 years old, 40kg.. My breasts are really small i can't even fill up a 32A bra  I'm tired of people teasing me flat because of my breast so i wanna try drinking pills and massaging my breast.

MY PLAN:
(Follicular Phase)
 500mg Pueraria Mirifica x2

(Luteal phase)
610mg Fenugreek x3 
540mg Saw palmetto x3
400mg Wild yam x3

and ill massage my breast every night with chi rotations.

Is this good? i need advice.. thanks Smile

(20-07-2014, 05:54 PM)Shandra Wrote:  I am 18 years old, 40kg.. My breasts are really small i can't even fill up a 32A bra  I'm tired of people teasing me flat because of my breast so i wanna try drinking pills and massaging my breast.

MY PLAN:
(Follicular Phase)
 500mg Pueraria Mirifica x2

(Luteal phase)
610mg Fenugreek x3 
540mg Saw palmetto x3
400mg Wild yam x3

and ill massage my breast every night with chi rotations.

Is this good? i need advice.. thanks Smile

Wow, they tease you at 18??? Are you in highschool or college?

I suggest keep reading these forums, no one can really tell you what will make you grow.

massage will def be one for sure thing to do.

Hi and welcome,

you are very young and tiny (40kg). I would definitely NOT recommend to take herbs now, especially not in the amounts you mentioned.

If I were you, I would start with massage and noogling first. You could also try hypnosis. Do this for some months and if you then want to try herbs, you could start with fenugreek and eventually saw palmetto, but honestly don't take PM and btw. 1000mg is way too much for your frame and age. You could totally mess up your hormones.

Some girls haven't finished puberty with 18 and can still see their breasts growing with 20+. That's why I would recommend massage, noogling and hypnosis first.

Take care!

Sadly, yes Dodgy im allready in my 4th year in collage.. Smile

Oohh.. thanks for the advice peggy.. how many mg should i take if i'll try fenugreek first?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon