Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bored of my chest!

(20-07-2014, 08:10 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  I can't find any before/after examples of the Kanghzu cups. :'( However, I'm sure with consistency it might work ... like braces? Haha!

as in booby examples? just look at the before and after of noogleberry Tongue anything that is round with a suction will surely work! there are even forums of girls who invent their own Smile

yes! lots have success.. u can check out user name jenniferloves page... I think thats the name :0

I honestly think u dont need herbs u just need some tension expansion and massage. Your boobs are big for ur size.. u just need a lil pumpin to make them va-voom!.. but just my opinion Wink

(20-07-2014, 08:11 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  
(20-07-2014, 07:33 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  why do u recommend spearmint only once? Ive been drinking spearmint everynight just because I heard it helps block testosterone

Spearmint raises LH. LH causes the ovaries to release many eggs if it is during ovulation. The other reason is that LH raises testosterone and estrogen. Raising testosterone is useful for a conversion by aromatase into estrogen.

Nothing I saw said the following rest of this sentence, but from its actions, spearmint might also be an aromatase proportional to how much it raises testosterone.

My logic was to raise LH when testosterone was low, so there would be enough for function, and so testosterone could also be converted into estrogen. There were texts that listed spearmint as an antiandrogen, but its only mentioned effects were that it raised estrogen. LH levels gradually drop on its own, so of course taking an herb, like spearmint, that raises LH would have to be tweaked. Also, during swelling, it might be a good time to take spearmint too, to allow more estrogen synthesis from raising testosterone. I was also betting on every day foods raising LH.

White peony is, as far as I know, a pure aromatase, it converts testosterone into estrogen. Red Reishi lowers conversion of testosterone into the more potent DHT. These last two herbs can do this without raising testosterone. Or in other words, hopefully more fine tuning.

Of course you can take spearmint tea as you do, or make tweaks. A warning, there are mints, when concentrated are toxic. However, spearmint tea is harmless. What do you think?

dam i wish I didnt confuse easily! lol. Im sorry what is LH? :0

LH= Luteinizing Hormone. LH is released by the brain (or was it pituitary?). It signals production of estrogen and testosterone. It also signals the ovaries to release more eggs, as its used in fertility treatment during ovulation. LH can start ovulation, and it can help end the luteal phase.

I believe for every time LH is raised it provides an increased continuous production of testosterone and estrogen production. Much of the estrogen may be made from this testosterone.

My theory is, as long as there is body hair, there is enough testosterone or DHT for normal function. Of course, an LH raising herb would still have to be taken periodically.

Can you imagine having a lot of testosterone, then having most of it converted into estrogen, or preventing most of it from being converted into DHT? This would be a benefit of fine-tuning soearmint, red reishi, and white peony. Rocketmellon said there was a thread where someone increased their testosterone to turn into estrogen for increased gains. Of course the balance of those three herbs would have to be right.

Welcome to the forum sweetie! Amazing waist btw. Sometimes mine makes me feel fat which is ridiculous because I'm a tiny little thing.

I'm a self certified bravangelist lol so I can help you with sizing and finding bras if you ever need some help.

You've got a lot of good info on here but I'll add my two cents anyways lol
PM is great! If you have periods then you should cycle
It hasn't made me gain any extra weight in my belly region but my waist has actually shrunk about half an inch and my booty has plumped up a bit.

Pumping along with herbs can definitely get you some good results. I've got a medium and large kangzhu if your willing to try. And that is a free offer seeing as I can't use either anymore.

Good luck! Big Grin

(20-07-2014, 04:25 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  My waistline is 19" and my hips are 32".

Hi and welcome. You look great! Smile How tall are you? Are you sure that your waists measures 19''? That is soooo tiny.

Good luck with your journey.

(20-07-2014, 05:04 PM)peggy Wrote:  
(20-07-2014, 04:25 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  My waistline is 19" and my hips are 32".

Hi and welcome. You look great! Smile How tall are you? Are you sure that your waists measures 19''? That is soooo tiny.

Yep! Like debbii I am totally into corsets (I don't wear them, but I dream of them) so I keep up-to-date with my waist. I'm only 5'0" and ~94lb. give or take a pound depending on hormones. Smile

(20-07-2014, 03:05 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Welcome to the forum sweetie! Amazing waist btw. Sometimes mine makes me feel fat which is ridiculous because I'm a tiny little thing.

I'm a self certified bravangelist lol so I can help you with sizing and finding bras if you ever need some help.

It hasn't made me gain any extra weight in my belly region but my waist has actually shrunk about half an inch and my booty has plumped up a bit.

Pumping along with herbs can definitely get you some good results. I've got a medium and large kangzhu if your willing to try. And that is a free offer seeing as I can't use either anymore.

Good luck! Big Grin

That's awesome! Probably medium is more likely to work? The diameter of my breast isn't very large x.x On a scale of 1-10, how painful is pumping? Not too bad? Also, I noticed that you have small nipples (which I find ideal!) does that mean pumping didn't enlarge them? Did you cover them up with anything so they wouldn't be pumped as well?

Your waist is perfect! What's been your favorite corset? Smile

(20-07-2014, 06:16 PM)BoardGames Wrote:  
(20-07-2014, 03:05 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Welcome to the forum sweetie! Amazing waist btw. Sometimes mine makes me feel fat which is ridiculous because I'm a tiny little thing.

Good luck! Big Grin

That's awesome! Probably medium is more likely to work? The diameter of my breast isn't very large x.x On a scale of 1-10, how painful is pumping? Not too bad? Also, I noticed that you have small nipples (which I find ideal!) does that mean pumping didn't enlarge them? Did you cover them up with anything so they wouldn't be pumped as well?

Large could be better you don't look very small I think large is just under 5 inches across so not big you should try to find pumping cups slightly wider than the width of your breast.

(20-07-2014, 06:15 PM)BoardGames Wrote:  
(20-07-2014, 05:04 PM)peggy Wrote:  

Yep! Like debbii I am totally into corsets (I don't wear them, but I dream of them) so I keep up-to-date with my waist. I'm only 5'0" and ~94lb. give or take a pound depending on hormones. Smile

Ah I see, you are very small. My waist doen't look much bigger than yours, but because I am much taller, I measure more. Tongue

(20-07-2014, 06:27 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(20-07-2014, 06:16 PM)BoardGames Wrote:  

Good luck! Big Grin

Large could be better you don't look very small I think large is just under 5 inches across so not big you should try to find pumping cups slightly wider than the width of your breast.

Good point! Thank you!

By the way, your PM journey was AMAZING!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon