Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bored of my chest!

peggy, I noticed that you got a saliva test - was it expensive? Did you have a good experience trying a program prior to getting a panel of your hormone levels?

I did the saliva test in Germany and it costed 117 €uro which is approx. $160 US. I did plenty of blood tests before but those are not as precise as saliva tests. Would definitely recommend it.

You can check out my programm when you click on my name.

Hmmmm I have insurance so maybe the copay won't be so bad, I'm hoping. I've always been curious about my hormones. If it's $160, I may have to either start a program and get the test later, or get the test and start a program later.

I'll check it out!

(20-07-2014, 06:16 PM)BoardGames Wrote:  
(20-07-2014, 03:05 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Welcome to the forum sweetie! Amazing waist btw. Sometimes mine makes me feel fat which is ridiculous because I'm a tiny little thing.

I'm a self certified bravangelist lol so I can help you with sizing and finding bras if you ever need some help.

You've got a lot of good info on here but I'll add my two cents anyways lol
PM is great! If you have periods then you should cycle
It hasn't made me gain any extra weight in my belly region but my waist has actually shrunk about half an inch and my booty has plumped up a bit.

Pumping along with herbs can definitely get you some good results. I've got a medium and large kangzhu if your willing to try. And that is a free offer seeing as I can't use either anymore.

Good luck! Big Grin

That's awesome! Probably medium is more likely to work? The diameter of my breast isn't very large x.x On a scale of 1-10, how painful is pumping? Not too bad? Also, I noticed that you have small nipples (which I find ideal!) does that mean pumping didn't enlarge them? Did you cover them up with anything so they wouldn't be pumped as well?

Your waist is perfect! What's been your favorite corset? Smile

First yay! Another person my height and pumping didn't enlarge my nipples but I didn't do it for long either. You can always try medical tape on your nipples and it doesn't hurt as long as you don't over pump.
My favorite corset is the one I wore in my initial program post it's 20inches from orchard corsets and I makes me feel sexy lol

(20-07-2014, 04:25 AM)BoardGames Wrote:  Hello! I am a twenty-something female, who has not seemed to develop much in the chest. It seems like my best bet in appearing curvy is to not gain additional fat, but to engage in weight training and exercise. I haven't tried exercises to specifically target my chest, so any tips would be welcome! I normally do cardio and leg exercises.

I am in desperate need of advice; after spending 10 hours looking into natural treatments (I am scared of bovine pituitary extract), I decided it was finally time to ask for some assistance. Too much of the internet seems to be cluttered with fake reviews. I was SERIOUSLY considering Breast Actives, but the reviews seemed like paid people / bots, and it was just too expensive!

I am considering PM, but I have two concerns:
1) I am not looking to enlarge the size of my nipples.
2) I am currently working on my saddlebags - I don't really gain weight on my waist, or anywhere else except that specific region. It has become clear that this is where my active fat enyzmes are, and my saddlebags throw off the proportions of my body. My worst case scenario is that herbal remedies would just cause my saddlebags to plump up, and that nothing will occur in my breasts.

Considering that I want to increase my breast size, but decrease my saddlebags, is this possible? I will be working out, so would that cancel out any herbal regimes? Should I just stick to exercises? Which do you recommend?

I don't have the budget for breast pumps. Sad Sad

I will surely post pictures of progress! Big Grin

[Image: boobies1_zps72a222bc.jpg]

[Image: boobies2_zps4f974c44.jpg]

I'm not quite sure about my band size and cup size; I suspect some of my problems is that I wear bras that are too loose, which can cause the breasts to migrate. I seem to be very shallow where I should have cleavage, and more full near the sides of my breasts. My waistline is 19" and my hips are 32".

Thank you for any and all help! <3

Are you KIDDING?????? Those are GREAT!!!! I'd LOVE to have those!!!!!!

(20-07-2014, 03:05 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Welcome to the forum sweetie! Amazing waist btw. Sometimes mine makes me feel fat which is ridiculous because I'm a tiny little thing.

I'm a self certified bravangelist lol so I can help you with sizing and finding bras if you ever need some help.

It hasn't made me gain any extra weight in my belly region but my waist has actually shrunk about half an inch and my booty has plumped up a bit.

Pumping along with herbs can definitely get you some good results. I've got a medium and large kangzhu if your willing to try. And that is a free offer seeing as I can't use either anymore.

Good luck! Big Grin

why arent the pumps useful for u anymore?

(21-07-2014, 09:53 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  

Good luck! Big Grin

why arent the pumps useful for u anymore?
They're too small for me

Sorry you are bored with your body! I don't think tissue migration is your problem at all. I think you just want more like all of us and have insecurities of your gap between your breasts. Keep reaching... cause you have no problems here.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon