Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions and lots of them!

So, I have recently joined. After having my son and breast feeding for a couple months I've felt that I've been lacking and am in desperate need to get back to my size and hopefully more. This week I started listening to sapien medicine's breast enhancement and estrogen boost, as well as some pectoral exercises. What are other good methods, I'm open to just about anything. I'm currently a 32C, wanting to be a 38C.

Welcome! This is all pretty individualized, but you can get a good idea of what others are doing by browsing the Programs section.

About going from a 32C to a 38C, going up in band size is mostly a factor of gaining weight. There's good info about bra sizing here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20393

Thank you Smile
I was looking through some of them, I had been searching sapien medicine reviews and it brought me here. Glad I found it that's for sure lol Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon