Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

30DD-30F Rocketmelon

(05-01-2015, 08:13 PM)AquaA Wrote:  WOWWW thats amazing progress! are you still following the same program that gave you the previous growth? CONGRATS!

yes C= ..well I made some tweaks ...I'll update soon ! I've been
busy

thank you everyone <3
and yes the waist training is working ...I hope when I hav more time I'll post more stuff for both girls and guys C= here and other ...and I'm still keeping a rough log of my plan...

thanx everyone <3
good luck too C=

dear rocketmelon you have really beautiful breasts .they are an inspiration to me
i hope i don't bother you with my question.
i've read you do noogling 4 hours 1 day. do you take breaks between and massage? and if you do could you please tell me which massages do you do?
i'd be really thankful

(08-08-2015, 05:20 PM)m-m1989 Wrote:  dear rocketmelon you have really beautiful breasts .they are an inspiration to me
i hope i don't bother you with my question.
i've read you do noogling 4 hours 1 day. do you take breaks between and massage? and if you do could you please tell me which massages do you do?
i'd be really thankful

So sorry I missed your msg =(

I took breaks yes (= I used oils, creams what ever! and really just did circular motions mostly!
I now I'm 34FF xD so nbe has worked for me (= My later programs show that...
I haven't measured lately around my bust. I might of gained a lil weight since finishing nbe (I grew to 34F but that double FF I am at the moment is just weight gain =p) but kept a 24 inch waist with corseting ! hahah
I think noogling is awesome with massage. But I personally think if you massage you should be on a herb program as that's when you want to stimulate blood flow while you have female hormones going through you.
I noticed also after hormone breaks when getting back to herbs I was more like to go through a growth spurt..
But pumping can get you were you want to even without herbs (=

Again sorry I missed your comment ;/

I saw your recent pics on Noogleberry forum, i'm a big big big fan of your progress!!!! Incredibly amazing!!!! You must be very proud of yourself Big Grin

What supplements are you taking now and what dosages? Still noogling 4 hours/day? Some massage or cream?

Wow your girls look incredible!! Thats like my goal size SmileSmile
Congrats on your growth and good luck!!
I hope I can have some results like yours ^^

This is her old thread, new thread here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23781

Pictures here: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...l#msg50284

She has stopped nbe.

http://www.botanicalbe.is/ebook.html
I really recommend you check out this ebook!! the author Dynseli has really helped me with my herbs for growth, pms improvement and the best herbs for promoting different hormones. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon