Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

30DD-30F Rocketmelon

(14-07-2014, 04:52 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  That's amazing progress! Your swelling is so big maybe bigger than mine after I noogle so your really not far from my breast size look mine compared to my body are similar proportion to you but I'm just more chubby all over haha
You look beautiful you seem very dedicated to pumping and its giving you results.

thanx Bonita your one of meh inspirational boob growers I look up to
NOway I'd be 100 percent to swap tits with you <3 ^_^ your incredibly beautiful (= ....I use to be 34DD before weight-loss so my body still had old fat cells to fill ..I'm wearing the sister size to 34DD 30F but I'm still not full enough to consider myself as big as I use to be

for swelling I find drinking tons and tons of water is great! ....I'm an art student and I'm off for summer ..I still do a lil painting and have manged to use my pump and paint at the same time xD..I also like to watch a movie with it on

(14-07-2014, 04:43 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Damn chica! You have MY dream boobs!

(= well you'll be happy to know your one of meh list of inspirational boob growers <3 ......and I think you look beautiful ..I'm very honored to be somebodies dream boobs =') <3 thanxxxxxxx thought it should be other way round xD ^_^

thanx for being so sweet (=

(14-07-2014, 05:31 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  Nice pictures. You're not worried about facial recognition software? You don't have to answer that.

You might want to see this about dong quai http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi...l/936.html under 'safety concerns. "Taking dong quai in large amounts for a long period of time is POSSIBLY UNSAFE. Dong quai contains chemicals that are considered to be cancer-causing (carcinogens). " it also mentions possible birth defects with Dong Quai.

What about massage during swelling days, before bed, to increase prolactin?

LOL I don't know what that is so good thing I don't have to answer that

wow I never new that......good thing the new dong qui I'm taking is tried form it will every easier to control dose...........how much is an alright dose? I think I remember reading something you wrote about dong qui before lovely =/ I was hoping my recent dosing was better
1gram of dried form is the same as 100mg powdered?

good thing I take a lot of anti-cancerous foods...I take 7 fruit/veg a day
and try to limit animal products ..besides milk in coffee

<3 thanx for always caring and but meh and meh health ;D
do you think a small dose would be okie? I should read your link =p

YESS I do massage ...I'm taking your advise on making sure to massage before bed and when I wake up (=

(14-07-2014, 10:46 AM)uhuccup Wrote:  Second: You are taking many herbs :-O
Don't you have any side effects? You should be carefully. I don't think they are all necessary for growth?
It's an big amount of herbs .. All mixed together ..
It seems to me like all you're eating the whole day long is herbs Tongue

It does look like a lot of herbs. You just need enough to cycle the influence of the three hormones, and the phyto-hormones to activate the receptors.

(14-07-2014, 11:13 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  
(14-07-2014, 10:46 AM)uhuccup Wrote:  Second: You are taking many herbs :-O
Don't you have any side effects? You should be carefully. I don't think they are all necessary for growth?
It's an big amount of herbs .. All mixed together ..
It seems to me like all you're eating the whole day long is herbs Tongue

It does look like a lot of herbs. You just need enough to cycle the influence of the three hormones, and the phyto-hormones to activate the receptors.

yea I'll have to simplify it for next cycle
need to do enough and more research.......I'm putting together my new program you went through with me a few days ago ....I'm a lil unsure how the activating receptors work........is it hops with pm for activating estrogen receptors? do you know what activates progesterone ....
and it's DHT you avoid right ..but sometimes T is good as it's converted to E ...there are three types of estrogen right?................your pretty good at this Lovely have you ever made a sample plan ..I'd love to see it
^_^

hmm here is something I "know"about wild yam...but unsure what it means
wild yam 16α-hydroxyestrone blocker, β-sitosterol, and pretty sure weak estrogen.......know idea what 16a means or does ...
I think meh problem is I'm just mimicking an ingredients list of herbal breast pills ..I've only cycled estrogen and progesterone for a few months and when I first started nbe I had no idea about chemistry clashes or herb cycling was =p ..but I still got growth but maybe I'll get more if I improve research

I didn't look over your plan that you posted at the beginning of this thread. For instance, licorice and black cohosh have side-effects. Be sure you use this http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi...b_All.html for safety information. If the herb isn't there, you have to do more work to search. Be sure you check the safety information on your own. Results are less important than safety, and there is room for trial and error there. There isn't much room for trial and error for safety.

Ginger is supposed to be safe, but it may work counter-productive to your results, same with coffee.

Progestogens (progesterone) and prolactin aren't estrogens. Progesterones are pregnancy hormones, and prolactin is a breast feeding hormone.

Chasteberry is supposed to increase progesterone, but it lowers prolactin.
Hops activates Estrogen alpha receptors, and progesterone receptors. Hops also makes PR more sensitive, (meaning progesterone, which desensitizes it, can stimulate it to grow again.)

A hormone both desensitizes and causes stimulating effects for its respective receptor. So it will cause growth, then it will take more of it to continue causing growth, until there are too few receptors to cause growth. This is why alternating stimulating different hormones, may cause continued growth. Possibly stimulating the three types of hormones will allow the other two receptors to become sensitive again. This is why alternating is more important than high doses.

DHT has stronger inhibiting effects than free testosterone. Testosterone is actually necessary for biological function, it is the reason for height gain during puberty. Testosterone is also responsible for libido. It's normal at low levels in women. It is more important to lower DHT. Testosterone can be aromatized into estrogen, which is useful. Testosterone is also made by the adrenal gland. I don't fully understand testosterone's other functions in women.

Wild Yam can be substituted by Fenugreek, because they both have the active chemical diosgenin. Fenugreek might be both better, and easier to get. You should check the link below.

I was saying earlier about facial recognition software. It is where google or any internet database can index the internet, and identify people's identities by their face pictures that are online. Usually it needs a picture with the eyes to recognize someone's face with their identity, but technology is growing.

(15-07-2014, 01:55 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  I didn't look over your plan that you posted at the beginning of this thread. For instance, licorice and black cohosh have side-effects. Be sure you use this http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi...b_All.html for safety information. If the herb isn't there, you have to do more work to search. Be sure you check the safety information on your own. Results are less important than safety, and there is room for trial and error there. There isn't much room for trial and error for safety.

Ginger is supposed to be safe, but it may work counter-productive to your results, same with coffee.

Progestogens (progesterone) and prolactin aren't estrogens. Progesterones are pregnancy hormones, and prolactin is a breast feeding hormone.

Chasteberry is supposed to increase progesterone, but it lowers prolactin.
Hops activates Estrogen alpha receptors, and progesterone receptors. Hops also makes PR more sensitive, (meaning progesterone, which desensitizes it, can stimulate it to grow again.)

A hormone both desensitizes and causes stimulating effects for its respective receptor. So it will cause growth, then it will take more of it to continue causing growth, until there are too few receptors to cause growth. This is why alternating stimulating different hormones, may cause continued growth. Possibly stimulating the three types of hormones will allow the other two receptors to become sensitive again. This is why alternating is more important than high doses.

DHT has stronger inhibiting effects than free testosterone. Testosterone is actually necessary for biological function, it is the reason for height gain during puberty. Testosterone is also responsible for libido. It's normal at low levels in women. It is more important to lower DHT. Testosterone can be aromatized into estrogen, which is useful. Testosterone is also made by the adrenal gland. I don't fully understand testosterone's other functions in women.

Wild Yam can be substituted by Fenugreek, because they both have the active chemical diosgenin. Fenugreek might be both better, and easier to get. You should check the link below.

I was saying earlier about facial recognition software. It is where google or any internet database can index the internet, and identify people's identities by their face pictures that are online. Usually it needs a picture with the eyes to recognize someone's face with their identity, but technology is growing.

yeh I know this was the plan I followed in the past few months
the one we made is all new =3 don't where the other plans are in the past they won't haunt me anymore lol

so hops works to active the receptors of both estrogen and progesterone ..........but if I only take chasteberry around pms it's okie?
I need to go over the plan we where making before ! again !!!!!!!!!! I saved it on notepad ^_^ ..okie I don't take it when I most need porlactin anyway

I know the coffee a no ;/ I just find it hard when I see coffe to say no ..lol

and omg this is was what we talking about on the andrgons form =3
If i'd read this earlor I would have put in my question on T-E with peony root.......so with Reshi mush room , spearmint it okie ? , and white peony root I could use T herb mucuna pruriens? I know theres also ...tribus tr-something

okie that all makes sense
I'm on days like 1-5 of cycle now =D

coffee is a T herb, so it might work, with her plan.
One dose of Tribulus T. can make you hairy in unwanted (embarrassing) places. Velvet bean is an androgenic herb too. Try to know whether a herb increases DHT or free T. Avoid any herb that directly increases DHT.

If you take T herbs, make sure Red Reishi, Pygeum, Saw Palmetto, or Green Tea can reduce its DHT, or body hair before continuing. And see if White peony can convert free T into estrogen (possibly preventing it from being converted into DHT). Spearmint reduces free-testosterone and increases estrogen, so it Might be an aromatase herb.

Hops activates and sensitizes PR and ER receptors and it also increases prolactin.

(15-07-2014, 03:30 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  coffee is a T herb, so it might work, with her plan.
One dose of Tribulus T. can make you hairy in unwanted (embarrassing) places. Velvet bean is an androgenic herb too. Try to know whether a herb increases DHT or free T. Avoid any herb that directly increases DHT.

If you take T herbs, make sure Red Reishi, Pygeum, Saw Palmetto, or Green Tea can reduce its DHT, or body hair before continuing. And see if White peony can convert free T into estrogen (possibly preventing it from being converted into DHT). Spearmint reduces free-testosterone and increases estrogen, so it Might be an aromatase herb.

Hops activates and sensitizes PR and ER receptors and it also increases prolactin.

okie no tro trib!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey lovelly you know so much ....you nkow about the chemistry of herbs do you know any T only no DNT herbs? ........if you don't mind me asking do you have any suggestions of T herbs ? like only T no DNT
so it's free T is safe? but no DHT ?
I like the sound of velvet bean ..does it increase DNT ...I also like the stuff I read on its growth hormone and dopa-thingy aminos

oh really I didn't know it increased prolactin seriously where did you study herbs for your DEGREE xD

so it's either bigger tits or mustache .........what will it be ! well see ^.^

I don't know which herbs cause DHT vs testosterone. After seeing recent posts about testosterone allowing more estrogen, tribulus T, might be useful.

It seems that herbs that raise LH also raise testosterone, which also raises estrogen if enough aromatase herbs are available. To find out, we'd have to research which androgenic herbs raise LH, vs those that raise reductase. When taking LH stimulating herbs, its also important to take aromatase herbs like red reishi and green tea.

Spearmint ("Decreases free testosterone, increases LH, FSH and estradiol. Reduction in patient reported measures of hirsutism") might be an LH raising herb, and an aromatase herb.

Chasteberry raises LH. https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Herbal_b...tohormones see link at end of statement for verification.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon