Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

30DD-30F Rocketmelon

(14-07-2014, 01:13 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Rocket my head is spinning, how on earth you can manage all that is amazing, lol.

Oh yeah!, you are absolutely gorgeous!! Tongue

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you so much <3
^_^ I just missed my 34DD's so much I just did everything I could without having to gain the weight back on xD........I also believe a lot in placenta.....it give me very soft skin and now all my family more less take it

but couldn't of done it without your advice on everything ...before I joined this forum I just thought you took a pill and boom xD boobs ..but it's more than that xD

Fantastic growth! They are beautiful!

Damn chica! You have MY dream boobs!

Nice pictures. You're not worried about facial recognition software? You don't have to answer that.

You might want to see this about dong quai http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/drugi...l/936.html under 'safety concerns. "Taking dong quai in large amounts for a long period of time is POSSIBLY UNSAFE. Dong quai contains chemicals that are considered to be cancer-causing (carcinogens). " it also mentions possible birth defects with Dong Quai.

What about massage during swelling days, before bed, to increase prolactin?

At first: awesome Progress! Congrats!

Second: You are taking many herbs :-O
Don't you have any side effects? You should be carefully. I don't think they are all necessary for growth?
It's an big amount of herbs .. All mixed together ..
It seems to me like all you're eating the whole day long is herbs Tongue

You are gorgeous! and your progress just woow. Congratulations. Just a question: How tall are you?

That's amazing progress! Your swelling is so big maybe bigger than mine after I noogle so your really not far from my breast size look mine compared to my body are similar proportion to you but I'm just more chubby all over haha
You look beautiful you seem very dedicated to pumping and its giving you results.

(14-07-2014, 03:01 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Fantastic growth! They are beautiful!

<3 aw thanx (=

(14-07-2014, 04:50 PM)danim Wrote:  You are gorgeous! and your progress just woow. Congratulations. Just a question: How tall are you?

I'm only 5 foot haha (=

(14-07-2014, 10:46 AM)uhuccup Wrote:  At first: awesome Progress! Congrats!

Second: You are taking many herbs :-O
Don't you have any side effects? You should be carefully. I don't think they are all necessary for growth?
It's an big amount of herbs .. All mixed together ..
It seems to me like all you're eating the whole day long is herbs Tongue

oh I'm fine it's normal to turn purple right? RIGHT? O=
damn I think your right ..I've lately bought herbs in dried form and just eat them ...and I like fennel seeds (= and licorice etc..infact I think licorice is a great sweetener .....I've haven't got much noticeable side effects .....I noticed better mode and lucid dreams ..other times if I took too much estrogen more sensitive..but I feel more energy on plant based high raw vegetable diets...not good at sticking to them the same ;[
I do find pm quite strong though....I take caffeine (coffee) =/
no alcohol! ^_- and try to eat natural sugar over refined ....my blood test are pretty good though ..I take at lest one raw green juice everyday ..and try not to eat too much animal products

but I'll keep an eye out ;( I think I'm a bit reckless !with these herbs
I feel most safe with plant based foods that are raw .but everything in moderation I mean how do you know their even eatable .....I guess I gotten to a point where I think of a wild yam like eating a cucumber......(= but I'll be more careful lovelly11 always fills me in on the herbs to watch <3 thanx for you consideration this forum is like a big ol boobilish family where we all watch out for each other ;D eh? <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon