Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

castor oil for tuberous breasts

It has an enzyme that breaks down uterine fibroids.
Massage therapists use it in scar tissue treatments, I even read of a girl who lost her post baby 'kangaroo pouch'
After years of its stubborn existence during a random castor oil pack placement for indigestion.

So why aren't we using it on our breasts?!?!?!?
My theory is that is can break down the fibrous tissue in our tuberous breasts , we may lose a bit of size..
But that's when we start growing rounder breasts! New healthy breasts!

Okay so here's my plan.
Until noogle berry comes in, I will isolate this trial by solely doing thiss as my Nbe test:
Create castor packs by dipping flannel in to castor oil (not too much where it's drippy. Just enough)
Place on breasts, wrap over it with plastic wrap and place a heating pad an hour a day.
After removing the heating pad I will massage my breasts with the remanents of castor oil on top of the breasts.
Will post a review once nb arrives.

Will continue with noogle berry as well and post a second review of the two in tandem.

Wish me luck Big Grin

"Logs in to Amazon account and buys a wool panel and castor oil"

This sounds like a great idea. The only thing I would be worried about is that castor oil promotes a lot hair growth, and that's the last thing I want to grow on my breasts Tongue

Make sure to maybe wipe the castor oil after the treatment and massage with another oil or cream.

Yes, Castor oil all over my face and I got two things, hair growth all over my face albeit tiny vellus and millia like bumps!

I can advise,
Do not ever use castor oil or emu oil on breasts, it will wake up the hair follicle and hair that you have never had will pop up and continue to grow! The fine hairs you already have will make them grow in thicker!
Or
Experiment at your own risk...

I'm hoping it was an unfortunate yet uncommon event for your face, Tibetan. Ive read of woman that use castor oil for their fibrocystic breast disease in tandem with iodine drops( the drops are consumed for better thyroid health, given you do not already have a thyroid disorder.) I have fibroadenomas so even if the oil just fixes that I will be happy. But I really do hope it will help and will be the first person to post pics with a huge warning if my breasts become hairy.

I didn't see blessed's comment until just now.

Hmmm... Seems that is the only thing I didn't consider.
Meh, I have a bit of peach fuzz already.
Spearmint tea + cautious use ftw?

It sounds like you are set in on trying it. I'd say, go for it and let us know it all works out for you.

As for my face, I still have the fuzz. I coil it every 3 days. Not too bad, just a nuisance. Since using it on my face, I now have a fine unibrow I need to pluck. I have used emu oil and that too has made fine hairs on my breasts. You learn as you go. Im not a hairy person at all.

(01-07-2014, 04:24 PM)beckums Wrote:  I didn't see blessed's comment until just now.

Hmmm... Seems that is the only thing I didn't consider.
Meh, I have a bit of peach fuzz already.
Spearmint tea + cautious use ftw?

Scary thread. Uncomfortable giggles. A lot of ladies on the black (people) hair care forums swear by castor oil for hair growth, too. Definitely, it help to promote eyelashes. I have used it for that. Good luck, dearies.

Good luck beckum! And let us know how it goes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon