Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Ainterol Quest!

Hi Michi,
I just bought a store-brand MSM 1000mgm from my local organic foodstore. I'm researching adding cinnamon for circulation. Sorry to hear that you were feeling moody Sad I read about that. Hopefully it subsides. I am taking 1000mcg vitamin B12 (dr recommended because of BC. I heard that it also helps with moodiness, maybe you can ask your Dr. about it). I feel soreness or tenderness on and off, and I had mild stomach cramps the first two days. No constipation (but I eat a lot of greens and take lactobacilius). I am, however, absolutely ravenous at breakfast and lunch. I'm craving protein. Do you feel like this, too?

(30-06-2014, 11:31 PM)GrowingGirl Wrote:  Hi Michi,
I just bought a store-brand MSM 1000mgm from my local organic foodstore. I'm researching adding cinnamon for circulation. Sorry to hear that you were feeling moody Sad I read about that. Hopefully it subsides. I am taking 1000mcg vitamin B12 (dr recommended because of BC. I heard that it also helps with moodiness, maybe you can ask your Dr. about it). I feel soreness or tenderness on and off, and I had mild stomach cramps the first two days. No constipation (but I eat a lot of greens and take lactobacilius). I am, however, absolutely ravenous at breakfast and lunch. I'm craving protein. Do you feel like this, too?

Oh ok, I'll check my local organic store too. If I don't see any results in a month I'll probably incorporate MSM too. I follow a low-carb and low-sugar diet so I'm bound to be a little moody, a girl needs her sugar after all!!!

I'll be seeing my dr soon and maybe he can recommend some things to help with my moodiness. Previously, sweets always made me feel better..chocolate..cheesecake...pastries, so much goodness! Now that I'm staying away from sugar, I still need to find an alternative for that mood boost

My breasts have been a bit sore lately which I think is a good sign? That's good!! What's lactobacilius? is that prescription? I eat a lot of greens too, and fruits, and prunes with my lunches and dinners as well as green tea. I think there are some tea's that can also help with circulation?

I crave a lot of junk food and sugar, since I loveeee crunchy fried food and desserts, protein not so much, I get my sources of protein from nuts (roughly 8-12 almonds as a snack), sashimi once/twice a week,tofu and sometimes cheese/avocado with crackers so maybe you can try some of those options and maybe it'll help curb the cravings? especially sashimi!! (if you like it that is)

Hi Michi,
I love sashimi Smile I'm feeling better since I started eating more. Not just eating more protein, but more food in general. The lactobacilius is a dietary supplement that keeps everything healthy 'down there'. I think it's helping me with digestion and regularity, too. I grew about a quarter of an inch. How is your progress?

That's good! Apparently if you're lacking in carbs/sugar our body can get a little moody

So my breasts are definitely sore..and i think..THINK that it's gotten a little fuller? Or maybe I'm delusional or extremely hopeful, but I mean it's only been a week and a half. 4 more days and i'll be taking some update photo progress and then we'll see if there's any difference!!!

I'm so happy to hear that from you, congratulations! When did you start again?

Here's my progress pictures (3 days earlier than planned)!! I need some judges to see if there's any progress at all, I think it's a little fuller but that could be the lighting/angle/me being delusional or overly hopeful, I don't want to raise my hopes up too much just to get them dashed.

Any opinions? (I tried to take it at the same angle)
Oh and it's been 11 days i think? so a week and a half, however I haven't been able to put my Ainterol spray on mornings sometimes due to my workout schedule, so I've only put on the cream at night for 3 of the days out of 11? Hopefully that doesn't impact my progress too much, and I have started using the Noogleberry system for roughly 30 minutes after I massage at night...taking this slow and steady

They definitely look bigger! Looks like things are working for you! Smile

(09-07-2014, 11:23 PM)Kristin00 Wrote:  They definitely look bigger! Looks like things are working for you! Smile

Thanks! Although these days I feel like nothing much is happening, probably because I haven't been able to do morning ainterol spray/massage/noogleberry sessions..it's too hard to wake up early in winter Sad

Another update will be coming, lately my boobs haven't been sore or anything so I reallly think I need to put myself together and continue on with doing TWO sessions daily

Just a quick update photo....wasnt able to do anything for my breasts for 4 days last week due to camp! Kinda felt like they shrunk but photos will tell the difference!

So I guess now its been roughly a month on PM..

Picture time!!!! Just a personal update for personal references Smile

wow, congrats - you have definitely grown in a month! You gals make me want to try PM (but I am a bit scared of taking it orally). I am going to try massage with herbs in a cream base and noogleberry first, before I opt for orally taking PM..
You also look great already and I don't see what weight you need to lose.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon