Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage oils and creams and stuff...

Newbie here! I have done a lot of research and such on the breasts and just wondering if you ladies had any home remedy oils or creams to use for massaging to really increase the results of the massage. Such as cocoa butter, olive oil, and aloe vera gel... what works for you? any crazy results? I'd really appreciate your help!
Thanks!

Starting: 34A
Goal: 34DD

sorry to post again but itd really b helpful! lol >.<

I personally use coconut oil and I read some good reviews on it before I started but I forgot where. I also take pm, msm, a multivitamin and pump on and off so I can't say that all my growth is attributed to message with coconut oil but I'm sure it helped speed things along plus it smells marvelous

(24-06-2014, 10:52 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I personally use coconut oil and I read some good reviews on it before I started but I forgot where. I also take pm, msm, a multivitamin and pump on and off so I can't say that all my growth is attributed to message with coconut oil but I'm sure it helped speed things along plus it smells marvelous

thanks so much! I heard of coconut oil before! Lets see how it works!

(25-06-2014, 12:29 PM)DreamingOfDDs Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 10:52 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I personally use coconut oil and I read some good reviews on it before I started but I forgot where. I also take pm, msm, a multivitamin and pump on and off so I can't say that all my growth is attributed to message with coconut oil but I'm sure it helped speed things along plus it smells marvelous

Si, el aceite de coco es muy bueno pero asegurate que sea Aceite de coco BIO

(25-06-2014, 05:16 PM)Claudia Wrote:  
(25-06-2014, 12:29 PM)DreamingOfDDs Wrote:  

Si, el aceite de coco es muy bueno pero asegurate que sea Aceite de coco BIO

Thanks! I will look into it! Any others?

I'm using cocoa butter lotion + baby oil with aloe vera and vitamin E Big Grin. I've gained only an inch though.

(15-07-2014, 02:10 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  I'm using cocoa butter lotion + baby oil with aloe vera and vitamin E Big Grin. I've gained only an inch though.

I wish I could grow with massage! I don't have the money to do a hormone test (sometimes I think mine are out of whack and inhibiting my growth) but I'm not sure what to use anymore.

I basically had a whole jar of coconut oil left over from when I tried to use it on my hair (turns out hair can have a bad reaction to coconut oil! I didn't know that!) so I started using it for NBE.

It broke my chest out soooooo bad! I'm still trying to exfoliate and/or lighten the red marks left behind from the pimples.

I used Bio Oil back when I tried Ellen's Soy + Flax method (which I had to stop because something made me really sick and I don't know what it was) but I wasn't sure that it was okay to use for NBE purposes. Minor breakouts from that but not NEARLY as bad.

Not sure why I break out so easily. I've never broken out on my chest until I started trying stuff for NBE.

Anyone else having this issue? What kind of oil works for you?

I've heard a fenugreek massage oil might work but I don't know. I'm still very, very new to NBE.

I wonder if I could just massage in the shower with plain water. Yes? No?

I'd feel better with an oil. I don't want to take supplements until I understand my hormone levels (I'm bad at taking pills, anyways).

(17-05-2017, 06:06 AM)Little_B Wrote:  
(15-07-2014, 02:10 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  I'm using cocoa butter lotion + baby oil with aloe vera and vitamin E Big Grin. I've gained only an inch though.

I wish I could grow with massage! I don't have the money to do a hormone test (sometimes I think mine are out of whack and inhibiting my growth) but I'm not sure what to use anymore.

I basically had a whole jar of coconut oil left over from when I tried to use it on my hair (turns out hair can have a bad reaction to coconut oil! I didn't know that!) so I started using it for NBE.

It broke my chest out soooooo bad! I'm still trying to exfoliate and/or lighten the red marks left behind from the pimples.

I used Bio Oil back when I tried Ellen's Soy + Flax method (which I had to stop because something made me really sick and I don't know what it was) but I wasn't sure that it was okay to use for NBE purposes. Minor breakouts from that but not NEARLY as bad.

Not sure why I break out so easily. I've never broken out on my chest until I started trying stuff for NBE.

Anyone else having this issue? What kind of oil works for you?

I've heard a fenugreek massage oil might work but I don't know. I'm still very, very new to NBE.

I wonder if I could just massage in the shower with plain water. Yes? No?

I'd feel better with an oil. I don't want to take supplements until I understand my hormone levels (I'm bad at taking pills, anyways).
There are girls here growing with just doing a whole food diet alone . Maybe incorporating a diverse range of fruit and veg is supplying what the body needs to nourish their hormones etc.  Id say massaaging in the shower is a great idea. The heat will help with circulation. Now airing on the side of caution maybe a filter in the shower to minimize chemicals in the water. 
Or try massaging with a hot water bottle on your chest first.
You could try fat brushing massage too. The asian girls it worked on had little to no body fat ..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon