Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HAVE YOU NAMED THE GIRLS?

(24-06-2014, 04:05 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I call mine Explosion and Carwreck, in the hopes that one day they will be big enough TO GET ME LOTS OF ATTENTION!

Big Grin

Darn you beat me to it. LOL Tongue

Maybe if you called them both, "George Bush", they'd grow a lot more. He's a HUGE boob!!

(18-07-2014, 02:50 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Maybe if you called them both, "George Bush", they'd grow a lot more. He's a HUGE boob!!

Funny joke...

I call mine Daisy and Monroe (the one that has a beauty mark) but those names are very old... Maybe gonna ask my hubby to rename them :-)

Extremely corny but my husband calls one nip and one pull.

(21-07-2014, 02:08 AM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  Extremely corny but my husband calls one nip and one pull.

WOW you look amazing girl! :-) You have some beautiFULL girls!

Aww thanks! Your progress is amazing!

(21-07-2014, 05:07 PM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  Aww thanks! Your progress is amazing!

Sounds like you have an amazing body! Your girls definitely look healthy! :-) do you have a full body pic?

(21-07-2014, 06:50 PM)bustybride Wrote:  
(21-07-2014, 05:07 PM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  Aww thanks! Your progress is amazing!

Sounds like you have an amazing body! Your girls definitely look healthy! :-) do you have a full body pic?

Blush I'm a newbie I'm a little too shy for that just yet, keep looking for me I'll be posting my journey/ progress soon!

(21-07-2014, 11:32 PM)HeartsandStars Wrote:  
(21-07-2014, 06:50 PM)bustybride Wrote:  

Blush I'm a newbie I'm a little too shy for that just yet, keep looking for me I'll be posting my journey/ progress soon!

Yeah I hear you, only close friends here have seen photos of me, on here I don't show my face. I have shown my figure though because you figure can say a lot about how you may react to NBE and recommendations can be made.

(23-06-2014, 04:24 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Here are the girls names! Daisy & Monroe...

So my boobs are different, not in size (I'm lucky) but in that one has a mole up high on my chest and close to my cleavage and one doesn't. The one on the left (with mole) I call Monroe because of the beauty mark and also because Marilyn Monroe had a beauty mark and she was curvy and busty like me! :-) the one on the right I call Daisy because daisy flowers are bright and happy like my personality!

Here is a pic of me holding Daisy and Monroe and also a higher resolution of my avatar pic. Hope you galls like it :-) have a busty day!
[Image: qcmp03ol.jpg]

Good morning, your boobies are my dream.

(When I see my breast I was a 34AAA like a male) I called mine: Camilla (right) and Clarabella (the left).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon