Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Subliminals

So I've recently added subliminal to my routine. Nothing much, just some random ones I found on YouTube. I started doing hypnosis but had a hard time focusing so now I'm trying these since I don't really have to focus as much! Haha!
I've read just about every thread under the hypnosis section and some people have mentioned using them, maybe a few have mentioned having success but I just wanted more straightforward answers. So please, if anyone has had any success with subliminals can you let the rest of us know which ones you're using, how often you listen, how much growth you've had and how long it took to achieve that growth?
Thank you so much! Happy growing everyone!

Hi there.
I like the subliminals and hypnosis, because if anything, they are good reminders and help deflect all the baloney mental programming of the past. We stride forth, in positivity! Ooo Yah! Our sweetest dreams are coming true!
Uh, I digress. Big Grin Anyway, what subliminals are you using? I have used many hypnosis and subliminals. I think they are great. But I am would not make the best lab rat because of my NBE sorta ADD (as if it only happens with NBE). As you will see in this section of the forum, I have posted some of the videos I have used over time. I recently had a lot of stuff going on, but I am getting back into the subliminal/hypnosis tract. I like it also cause it's very affordable and I am not working, just at the moment.
PS: Also, I like the variety. It's great that we share on here, because different strokes for different folks! God Bless the Forum & Da Boobies!

Hello! I started out using Blake Talks but I found it VERY hard to stay focused on the longer sessions. I've found that the shorter ones work best because there's less time for me to get distracted haha
I really like the subliminal here http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngOMsPrMFoI Idk if that link will work but it's Andre James on YouTube. I listen to it every night and randomly throughout the day. I hope it's working! But even if it isn't it still relaxes me and I find that when I listen before bed I wake up very relaxed and I feel well rested and I'm just in a fantastic mood. It's amazing. I also like his hypnosis too http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ngOMsPrMFoI because the music from the subliminal is playing in the background so it makes it easier for me to relax.
I also listen to the rock melon ringtone and some nights I'll just find a random hypnosis or subliminal on YouTube just for a variety. But the one I mentioned is my favorite.
I just hope all of this is working! I guess I'll find out in a few months

Andre James! Right on! That is one of the channels I have shared on this forum. I also like it very much! In fact his series of 5 breast enlargment recordings are amongst my favorite! i like the variety! And it is soothing. Sometimes, I put on my big headphones and go for a long walks or lay in a warm spot at the park listening. They are affective!

I know what you mean. I could listen to them all day long. And it's great to hear that they are effective too!

For my shorter subliminals... mostly non-voice because that distracts me I think... I use listenonrepeat.com It's like youtube will never die on that site :-)

Yes, Youtubies is alive and well, for the sake of our beautiful boobies!... And cat videos, of course. I have also used Listen on Repeat, though I usually listen to my playlists. What short non-voice ones do you enjoy, AngelShark?

(23-06-2014, 10:34 PM)char Wrote:  What short non-voice ones do you enjoy, AngelShark?

here are a few of my standards:
http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=t2sjGj0RLsU 40 minutes

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=sdkIv55t3o8 about 9 minutes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon