Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hair tips

BB this is for you, unfortunately a cameras lens is never flattering to curly hair, it looks way nicer in reality. I always avoid taking pictures when my hair isn't straightened lol
[attachment=7136]

(23-06-2014, 06:40 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  BB this is for you, unfortunately a cameras lens is never flattering to curly hair, it looks way nicer in reality. I always avoid taking pictures when my hair isn't straightened lol

GORGEOUS! I know a woman with similar hair, but it's nowhere near as thick as yours. And I love that skirt you're wearing. Just altogether lovely!

(23-06-2014, 09:49 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(23-06-2014, 06:40 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  BB this is for you, unfortunately a cameras lens is never flattering to curly hair, it looks way nicer in reality. I always avoid taking pictures when my hair isn't straightened lol

GORGEOUS! I know a woman with similar hair, but it's nowhere near as thick as yours. And I love that skirt you're wearing. Just altogether lovely!

BB you're the lovely one with your lovely comments, thank you!

AA you hair is so lovely and thick. I love it and wish my hair would be thick as well. Sad

(23-06-2014, 10:30 PM)peggy Wrote:  AA you hair is so lovely and thick. I love it and wish my hair would be thick as well. Sad

But Peggy your hair is thick and so soft! Thank you for the sweet complement Smile

Hey aqua! Saw this and thought of you.

http://fashion-times.com/diy-home-recipe...-hair.html

You mentioned yours was dry although I doubt it looks like that before pic... Yikes!

(27-06-2014, 03:27 AM)echapman Wrote:  Hey aqua! Saw this and thought of you.

http://fashion-times.com/diy-home-recipe...-hair.html

You mentioned yours was dry although I doubt it looks like that before pic... Yikes!

Aww echapman thanks for thinking of me! I definitely want to try this, have to get my hands on gelatin powder first

I grew my hair long with mustard Big Grin my hair grows very slow, but mustard really has done miracles...it irritates the root and makes the hair grow a lot faster, especially if u massage it into the scalp for 5-7 min. So, before washing my hair i apply mustard on the roots, and olive oil on the ends of the hair. ALWAYS. then wash it with Pantene and use conditionner, also from Pantene. I always use a small amount of shampoo and apply it only on the roots, and LOTS of conditioner.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

...mustard? Like, the yellow stuff you squirt on hot dogs, or...?

I relax mine. Just did it days ago. after seeing people's hair on this thread im starting to regret doing it. I always hated my curly hair growing up as a boy cuz I only had two choices, Caesar cut or afro. Now tht im going to transition I think I would be absolutely gorgeous with long curly locks. I was thinking id go for sewn in extensions. Any thoughts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon