Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEED ADVICE: SHRINKAGE (NO WEIGHT LOSS, NEVER BEEN PREGNANT)

Oh and btw, here's my current diet. Feel free to give me additional suggestions.

Breakfast
vitamin c 5g
3T MCT oil in the morning.
1/2 a sweet potato
some nuts

Lunch
veggies
meat
some nuts

Dinner
2/ 3 eggs
tuna salad
beef gelatin & bcaa jello

I also forgot to mention I was diagnosed with depression a few years back. Could that have elevated my cortisol levels? I'm off medication now but maybe it takes awhile. I swim and do weights 6 days a week. Have a good day guys Smile

(16-06-2014, 02:47 PM)echapman Wrote:  Sounds like your friend is slightly jelly.

For brands I like Swanson's and Now Foods. Also I use the Ainterol PM which seems to be the best. All are available on Amazon.

Thanks I'll definitely check them out. But no my friend has F cup babies which are to die for. I sometimes catch myself staring at them and wishing they were mine! LOL

(16-06-2014, 02:41 PM)edenv Wrote:  Omgosh guys I'm so grateful for your replies. I feel like I'm not in this alone! Blush Anyways, I'll go through the threads that you suggested and I'm looking at different herbs now. Could you recommend brands which you used that have worked for yourself? About my bra size, they don't have band size 30 over here. And because I have very little upper boob so I can only wear half cups properly. Really, they look super small in person. My friend jokingly said I wouldn't get a guy the other day and it really hurt Sad

Yes in the UK bra buying is the best(in Spain no chance and america much harder) I have found some places go down to 26 bandsize m n s definitely sell 30 sometimes smaller I have some of their bras!
La senza uses to carry 30 bandsize and up to j I think until they changed owners.
Then your friend is jealous of something.

(16-06-2014, 01:27 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Sounds more like you need a 28dd/e or 30d/dd you are tiny with big boobs and the shape is beautiful I'm jealous haha.
You should get serious results with nbe starting so big quite a few girls are using pm right now look at aquaarab, ceci, lovedebbi and my programs if you want.

I definitely agree that you look bigger than a C and since some Cs are small on you you could try starting with 28E/30DD. Since I live in the US and most people here are in the bra matrix, I get most of my bras online which can be nicely cheap. You have full on bottom breast just like me and balconette bras suite my shape very well.
Good luck with your growths! Big Grin

(16-06-2014, 04:55 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 01:27 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Sounds more like you need a 28dd/e or 30d/dd you are tiny with big boobs and the shape is beautiful I'm jealous haha.
You should get serious results with nbe starting so big quite a few girls are using pm right now look at aquaarab, ceci, lovedebbi and my programs if you want.

I definitely agree that you look bigger than a C and since some Cs are small on you you could try starting with 28E/30DD. Since I live in the US and most people here are in the bra matrix, I get most of my bras online which can be nicely cheap. You have full on bottom breast just like me and balconette bras suite my shape very well.

I've seen your thread too. And your breasts are gorgeous! Could you link me to the sites where you buy your bras from?

(16-06-2014, 08:48 PM)edenv Wrote:  

I've seen your thread too. And your breasts are gorgeous! Could you link me to the sites where you buy your bras from?
Thank You! I'm pretty sure ebay has a uk version but I'm not sure about Amazon.
30DD http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_5?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=30dd+bra&sprefix=30DD+%2Caps%2C209
28E http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=28E+bra&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A28E+bra
Uk:
brastop.com
also check out http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits, They have sooo many booby resources. Lol I know I probably was on there for weeks comparing my boobs to the ones in their fit checks.

(16-06-2014, 08:59 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  

30DD http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_5?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=30dd+bra&sprefix=30DD+%2Caps%2C209
28E http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=28E+bra&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A28E+bra
Uk:
brastop.com
also check out http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits, They have sooo many booby resources. Lol I know I probably was on there for weeks comparing my boobs to the ones in their fit checks.

Thanks! The bras are pretty too… Anyways based on you girls' advice I went shopping today and found that cotton on stocks band size 30 and even 28 bras! Super excited to show you what I got. And you girls are right. 30DD balconette unpadded bras are such a good fit for me. I'm glad I have a comfortable bra for now. Their range is limited though so I've ordered a few from Amazon. I noticed that with 3/4 cup and full cup I can't fit in DD though. Any thoughts on that?

Thats a beautiful bra and you fill it out nicely. Smile

(17-06-2014, 03:34 PM)edenv Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 08:59 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  

Uk:
brastop.com

Thanks! The bras are pretty too… Anyways based on you girls' advice I went shopping today and found that cotton on stocks band size 30 and even 28 bras! Super excited to show you what I got. And you girls are right. 30DD balconette unpadded bras are such a good fit for me. I'm glad I have a comfortable bra for now. Their range is limited though so I've ordered a few from Amazon. I noticed that with 3/4 cup and full cup I can't fit in DD though. Any thoughts on that?
That bra and your boobs look amazing. I'm jealous. Most of my bras are just plain black and not funDodgy. How are you finding the band? I think the reason you don't fill out full cups and 3/4 cups are because your full on bottom. Shape can dictate how a bra fits. Some boobs are shallow, some have narrow roots, and some are more full on top or on bottom or have even fullness. all these factor into how a bra will fit

Hey girls, so I'm going to order Ainterol's PM, Fenugreek, Spearmint and progesterone cream from Swanson's. What do you ladies think? Any other recommended brands? I also need advice on where to get borage oil and goat's rue. Do you think I need hormone replacement therapy (taking pills like progynova)? My gynecologist recommended it but I'm a little reluctant due to long term health risks. If anyone has any experience with any of the herbs/ drugs above, I'd really appreciate if you shared it with me. That's all for now, have a good weekend!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon