Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

your love story

Oh I agree that we were one-hundred percent destined to be together. We were actually supposed to meet another time... he and my brother did an art show and my brother invited me to go, but I had to be at work early the next morning so I stayed home. Turns out Zach had just broken up with this girl who was a waitress at the bar they were having it at!

Not only that but I was 17 at the time and with Zach being 7 years older than me it was best that we waited because here that is kinda illegal lol.

Another love story for you!

My grandmother was the "pick of the litter" at school. Curly dark hair, a sweet disposition, came from a good family, good student, church 3 times a week... My grand-father was from the wrong side of the tracks. His dad left and his mom ran off with a man leaving his grandmother to raise him. One day she showed back up and took him. They lived in motels and run-down places for years. I'm not sure, but a lot of the family thinks she was a prostitute.
At one point my grandmother's father hired my grandfather to do some farm work for him, but as he came from a rough family my grandmother wasn't allowed to talk to him. She says she can remember standing on the porch and just being completely enamored with him, but she kept it to herself.
One day all the neighborhood kids were playing hide-and-seek and a friend's house and my grandfather was there. When she ran around the house my grandfather ran from the opposite direction and grabbed her and kissed her. She was in love with him from that moment, but since she was a good daughter she again kept it to herself and went on to date other people.
Later they met at a party (I think it was a graduation party for my grandmother's class, my grandfather was a year behind because he was out for a year due to some sort of fever), both of them were with other dates... but they couldn't stop thinking about each other. They ended up in a car together waiting on their dates to come when my grandfather finally asked my grandmother if she would "go with him". She said yes and he said, "hold on, I have one condition. If you go with me you're gonna have to marry me." She said yes!
They married in secret. One weekend my grandma's parents went out of town and my grandfather didn't want her to stay alone so he went and stayed with her... not before telling all the neighbors first, though. He didn't want anyone to think badly about her. The cat was out of the bag at that point... especially when my uncle was born 9 months later!

My grandfather passed away last November. They were married for over 50 years, raised 5 kids, 13 grandkids, and several great-grandchildren. A few years before he passed away he gave her a card with the lyrics

" If it proves to be his will that I'm the first to go
And some how I've a feeling it will be
When it comes time to travel likewise don't feel lost
For I will be the first one that you'll see

And I'll be waiting on the far side banks of Jordan
I'll be waiting drawing pictures in the sand
And when I see you coming I will rise up with a shout!
And come running through the shallow waters reaching for your hand"

Aaaaand now I'm crying.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

omg im crying so much. marriage in secret and uncle was born. Aw

so he passed away eh? May he rest in peace. beautiful story. beautiful poem

Aww echapman, you guys are such a cute couple Smile

This needs to get bumped. Any more cute stories?
Frenchboobs how did you meet your fiancé?

(20-06-2014, 10:03 AM)AquaArab Wrote:  Aww echapman, you guys are such a cute couple Smile

This needs to get bumped. Any more cute stories?
Frenchboobs how did you meet your fiancé?

You tell one aa you always have interesting stories Smile

Haha if the name of this thread was cute beginnings and nasty endings then id have SO many stories to tell! I have a very cute story for most of the guys I met but none of them lasted. I always dump them because they're either shallow assholes, guys that don't treat me right or others too uninteresting for me.

Will tell you the story of my parents. Quite the love story. (Won't mention name of cities to keep my anonymity)

They each come from different countries. My dad moved to her country to study medicine when he was 19, was originally supposed to move to the states but then his dad got sick and he didn't want to move somewhere so far away.

he used to always visit his landlord, a very cute old lady living on her own , to make sure she doesn't need anything. One day when he was visiting, she had her friend over. He decided that he won't stay long this time so that he doesn't interrupt their quality time but 5 mins in, an 18 year old girl walks in. The friends daughter. He was so struck by her beauty and grace that he decided to stay. Needless to say he was super friendly and trying to make an impression on the girl and her mom. Two hours later they mention that the driver is late and they need to be home by lunch. So my dad, the smooth man that he is, convinces them to just leave a note for the driver saying that they already left and that he will drive them home. (Back then there was no cellphones so notes and homeland lines were in) . They agree and he takes them home, showing off his fancy car.

A week later, my mom comes back from school and who does she find? My dad waiting outside of their house. He starts being all friendly and makes up an excuse of how he has a friend that lives near by and he decided to see her first to check up on her. He did that a few times till he got her to date him.

Fast forward to a year after that, her parents find out about her relationship and they don't approve. Simply because he's from a different country and they want her to marry someone from their social circle. Even though my dad also comes from an extremely wealthy and powerful family (back then they were in power, not the case anymore).
He told his family about her and they also didn't approve, they wanted him to marry his cousin so that the money and power stays within the family. They obviously didn't care and kept dating.
They kept trying to convince both their parents to let them get married. His family weren't budging but hers started to kinda accept the idea. Then her uncle who's a big army figure completely rejected the idea and came up with a way to separate them.
He was stationed in a Far East country so he decided to take her with him and his wife to live there. She lived with them for a year and a half, when he believed that she forgot him, he let her move back. But little did he know that they used to correspond constantly by letters, my dad would simply pretend that he's her girlfriend (He would refer to himself as a girl so that they wouldn't find out). One of their fights was because he said in his letter that he slept at his girlfriends house, my mom being the jealous woman that she is, didn't get that he means his guy friend so she send him a letter back calling him a cheater and ending things. Hehe

After she moved back, they took advantage of her uncles absence and he went to propose. He went all alone since his family refused to support him. Her dad was finally convinced and 5 months later they got married.

They've been married for 35 years with 4 kids. & my dad kept all the letters of when they were selperated.

OHHH I LOVE GOOD LOVE STORIES!

Was reading around the Web and I got so teary eyed when a male poster posted that he is still attracted to his wife after 40 plus years. Even though they have grown old and have change physically (weight gain, wrinkles) , he was still attracted to her.

He posted something like, "..when she smile I would recall when I saw her smile while we were dating. When she laugh, I remember how much I love how it sounds. When she is asleep I remember how much in love I was when we first share the bed. "

I want someone to love me like that. :')

(20-06-2014, 03:04 PM)yellow_ Wrote:  OHHH I LOVE GOOD LOVE STORIES!

Was reading around the Web and I got so teary eyed when a male poster posted that he is still attracted to his wife after 40 plus years. Even though they have grown old and have change physically (weight gain, wrinkles) , he was still attracted to her.

He posted something like, "..when she smile I would recall when I saw her smile while we were dating. When she laugh, I remember how much I love how it sounds. When she is asleep I remember how much in love I was when we first share the bed. "

Awww! I want that too! I want my ex whom I'm still in love with to feel that way about me. Or atleast get over him and meet someone like that. No that's a lie, I just want him Sad

Men suck!

(20-06-2014, 03:12 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  

Awww! I want that too! I want my ex whom I'm still in love with to feel that way about me. Or atleast get over him and meet someone like that. No that's a lie, I just want him Sad

Men suck!
Aw AA, I am sorry to hear about that. Huge Internet hug.

I am a romantic and I would love to know how men feels.

Then again, I might run the other way if they are too smothering. Erm, I am quite a difficult character. Lol

AquaArab, that is such a cute story =)
Thank you for sharing.
It shows that relationships with hardships and patience work the best Smile

My fiance and i met online, he doesn't date because he is religious so he just asked for my hand. He also had to go through a hassle before his family says yes loool.
it will be almost two years

(20-06-2014, 03:12 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  

Men suck!

It gets better! When my ex and I split I was devastated. I constantly tried to figure out what I did and why he didn't love me the way I wanted him to. It's called a break-up for a reason... because it's broken. When I met my husband it was SO different. At first I couldn't deal with someone being so good to me as strange as that sounds. I loved my husband differently than I had loved my ex, but it was a completely consuming kind of love and I knew I had been wrong before.

Hang in there sweetie. It only gets better!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon