Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR DREAM BOOBS?

MOTIVATION! #gettingthere

[Image: tumblr_mrnh8k9kSd1qmp0oxo1_400.gif]

I don't have a single person as my ultimate goal but i do have boobs-po's. 

Christina Lindberg, she has similar shape to me, but of course much bigger. I'm skinnier though so it's good weight gain motivation for me. I love how full and perky her boobs look! It's the ideal shape and a great size for my taste.
[Image: 57551d4152dddaae6a81ddf0070a5a97.jpg][Image: christina-lindberg-nude-tits.jpg][Image: christina-lindberg.jpg][Image: 739f362159365a1eab2530cd26f4d2e9--christ...beauty.jpg]

And of course, i'm pretty sure every skinny girl with a thing for big boobs looks up to Emily Ratajowksi and i'm no exception Tongue

[Image: emily-ratajkowski-cleavage-boobs.png?aut...q=55&w=698][Image: Emily-Ratajkowski-boobs.jpg]

Laetitia Casta also gives me major boob envy/inspiration!!! 

[Image: 7186d03ad832a0063d43a5afddf2fb70--laetit...a-post.jpg][Image: laetitia-casta-8.jpg]

yeah my previous post of merilyn sakova / anya and these 2...

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...DAQ7S6fMDw

sadly, merilyn had to get a breast reduction, they thought it was cancerous tumor but turned out to be nothing.. woh woh. woh. so she rarely is around anymore.

however, merilyn and these 2

codename: hugeboobsErin, and HelenStar... (on google)

can both be seen doing NBE exercises, live on cam in their - of course - "cam girl" chat room. 

its really amazing learning that you can naturally grow your breasts...

its even WORSE when you find a really busty cam girl, just doing it in her free time while waiting for people to give her tips for god knows what.

https://d2adpaynhf6x63.cloudfront.net/ph...ot_005.jpg

http://static5.boobsternewscenter.com:80...-star4.jpg

yeah anyone who's been to this site.. and knows a little more about NBE than the average person, and then see's them on cam, you can blatantly point out and notice immediately, that. these 2 girls have been doing NBE for years, and it really shows. i mean just watching them i can point out like ten different techniques. if you ever want to drop in and watch, i'm sure anyone could pick up a few exercises on how to increase breast size just by watching these 2 models

more so, hugeboobsErin, she is a lot more... open on cam? helenStar is kinda, i wouldnt say boring but. not specifically openly showing, NBE when she gets tipped for a "flash" that sort of thing? anyways, from time to time i'll tip them JUST to ask them questions and talk to them. i've never bought nude content from either, just - like everyone else. curious as to "how they do it" and they were nice enough, hugeboobserin, to confirm xD

(and its true they do NBE)

SO COOL!? mind blowing to me lol. and if you watch merilyn sakova's vids... or ever seen her on cam? it is EVIDENT she has used the same tactics or practice to grow her natural breasts so extremely large. 

ok ttyl all! haha be back in 3 months xD

(03-06-2018, 06:49 AM)slaneesh Wrote:  Laetitia Casta also gives me major boob envy/inspiration!!!

[Image: 7186d03ad832a0063d43a5afddf2fb70--laetit...a-post.jpg][Image: laetitia-casta-8.jpg]

Casta certainly has an iconic chest. They always looked so perfect that I always suspected she'd had implants, but I just did a bit of research and the consensus on the web seems to be that they're real.

(06-06-2018, 08:02 PM)Wannabe Wrote:  
(03-06-2018, 06:49 AM)slaneesh Wrote:  Laetitia Casta also gives me major boob envy/inspiration!!!

Casta certainly has an iconic chest. They always looked so perfect that I always suspected she'd had implants, but I just did a bit of research and the consensus on the web seems to be that they're real.

They look natural to me cause i dont think that pointy look could be preserved with implants. Theres no way to know for 100% sure though. Perfect boobspo nonetheless Wink

is it too late to reply to this thread?  Big Grin

My dream boobs would be Asana Mamoru and Nicole Kopchak
[Image: mamoru_asana-2804-027.jpg]
[Image: PolishedSophisticatedFattaileddunnart-mobile.mp4]

I still think Leanne Crow has my dream boobs... but have you seen Vivian Blush??? #BOOBGOALS 

[Image: iPH8xZY.gif]

I’m definitely inspired by the 70s Playboy models before the implant look came into play. I wonder which models use NBE. That would be very inspiring to hear about. 

It must have been a thing before plastic surgery became widely available.

(18-11-2022, 10:36 PM)Grayson123 Wrote:  I’m definitely inspired by the 70s Playboy models before the implant look came into play. I wonder which models use NBE. That would be very inspiring to hear about. 

It must have been a thing before plastic surgery became widely available.
Nice inspiration...

[Image: IMG-8255.jpg]

I don't care if mine don't ever get this big but I would love to have her shape

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon