Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR DREAM BOOBS?

(14-06-2014, 12:10 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Rachel aldana would have my dream breast, but if I get as big as you bustybride I'll be happy!

Are those even real?? How can someone be this big?? Bonitta your boobs are to die for, this is just way too big!

How my boobs will look by the end of this year!

(14-06-2014, 09:39 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 08:27 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 07:15 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 06:56 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 02:37 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  You.

Aww girl, your too sweet, but no really. Who? Let's hear everyone's thoughts!
I have to agree with Blessed, yours Smile

Sorry girls the pic I put on the thread isn't of me :-/ it's of the owner of my fantasy boobs Maria Zaring, sorry for the confusion! I will edit the post with her name next to the pic. I wish mine were as nice and big as hers but thanks LOL!!! :-D
I actually meant yours Busty, not the pic in you original post Smile

You made it clear that wasn't you in the original post. We were definitely talking about yours.

Any woman walking by me with larger breasts than mine has my fantasy breasts! lol

(14-06-2014, 03:21 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 09:39 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 08:27 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 07:15 AM)Taisanna Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 06:56 AM)bustybride Wrote:  Aww girl, your too sweet, but no really. Who? Let's hear everyone's thoughts!
I have to agree with Blessed, yours Smile

Sorry girls the pic I put on the thread isn't of me :-/ it's of the owner of my fantasy boobs Maria Zaring, sorry for the confusion! I will edit the post with her name next to the pic. I wish mine were as nice and big as hers but thanks LOL!!! :-D
I actually meant yours Busty, not the pic in you original post Smile

You made it clear that wasn't you in the original post. We were definitely talking about yours.

OMG girl you gals are too kind, I can't believe I could have someone's dream boobs. I never looked at it that way! :-) I don't know what to say... I'm flattered! Excited I could report a small gain in my PM thread, with pics :-D thanks gals!

Definitely lovedebbii. She has such nice boobies and a beautiful figure. Smile

(14-06-2014, 12:21 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  
(14-06-2014, 12:10 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Rachel aldana would have my dream breast, but if I get as big as you bustybride I'll be happy!

Are those even real?? How can someone be this big?? Bonitta your boobs are to die for, this is just way too big!

How my boobs will look by the end of this year!

They are real, yh you should get there that's not much bigger than you look lol look at my thread you'll see they look average on my build.

(14-06-2014, 06:01 PM)peggy Wrote:  Definitely lovedebbii. She has such nice boobies and a beautiful figure. Smile

Thank You Love! Your body is pretty killer as well Big Grin

Introducing: Lacey Banghard
26GG

JenniferLove.

Happy to report some gains! A bit closer to my dream boobs! :-)
[Image: k24UgPAl.jpg]

Sneezee, yes, these are my dream boobs too!!! does she do NBE?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon