Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

WHO HAS YOUR DREAM BOOBS?

WOW Rachel Aldana is amazing she makes me feel tiny! LOL Thanks BonitaDD

Laetitia Casta has my ultimate goal boobs though. To me, those are the perfect size compared to her figure. I am faaaaaaarrrr, YEARS from reaching that size though! I will stay persistent and we will see where it takes me!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-06-2014, 05:53 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Laetitia Casta has my ultimate goal boobs though. To me, those are the perfect size compared to her figure. I am faaaaaaarrrr, YEARS from reaching that size though! I will stay persistent and we will see where it takes me!

Jennifer you and I have the same goals, that's the size that would suit my frame anything bigger would look disproportionate on me. I think she looks liked 38/39 bust and a 29 underbust so no you are not years from reaching that size, I would say a year MAXIMUM Smile you have achieved so much in one year so you can definitely do it!

Katy Perry really has perfect ones -- and her overall body shape is awesome. [insert envious smiley here]

I've always liked Laetitia Casta's and Monica Belluchi's.

Look up Diora Baird --- hers are really nice, too!

[Image: fed9ae402f8e2c44a1a9ee68a22f588c.jpg]

Jenny McCarthy has a nice set and bod to match.

The fabulous Katy.

[Image: 9b5fb6ea6f733cb63e76205708bdd90b.jpg]

Halle (not sure if they are augmented or not)

[Image: cceaad021ce668630feab33f692800b7.jpg]

Whoever owns these is a lucky girl. They look a bit large for me, but they are perfection!

[Image: 6cbf5c418566878427d728cd9b791637.jpg]

I love Katy Perry!!

The one in the black bra has my goal boobs. That's exactly what I want!

(20-06-2014, 06:54 PM)Karren Wrote:  I love Katy Perry!!

I get to see her in concert in September!

It's really hard for me to find a goal because most people on Google are thinner than I want to be but I want a more obvious hourglass.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon