Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Self Image!

(17-06-2014, 01:11 AM)Karren Wrote:  This was our dear Fred... he left too early... sigh...

What a sweet-looking kitty Fred was! Sounds like he knew you'd be the perfect fit for him if he wandered in on his own. I'm sure he lived a good life with you and that his life was extended purely from the care and love you gave him.

(18-06-2014, 01:01 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 01:05 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 12:20 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(17-06-2014, 12:03 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-06-2014, 11:58 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  *steals Ella and Karren's cats*

*steals cat BACK cause proving to be a great real life hottie over winter* Wink

LOL puttin' her to use! Softest, cuddliest hottie ever!

One day my cat kind of got my breasts' circulation going for the day: He sprawled across my chest and started purring up a storm! He's got this giant motorboat purr where his whole big body vibrates. Kitty boobie massage! Tongue

you know my cat will NOT sit on my lap cause she knows shes just too fat! Shes never been overly affectionate ever... but my husband had an operation a year ago and i came home waiting for him to come to come out of it. Anyway i was besides myself with worry and had cried for hours and i lay down on the couch on my side and pussy cat came up and tried to balance herself on my body sideways and there she sat all akward and unbalanced. But she didnt move until i got up. I just knew she sensed how i was so that was her way of comforting me.
That was the one of TWO times shes EVER sat on me Smile

That's the cutest story! Cats are very much like that. They definitely sense distress. My mom has been sick as long as I've known her, and she went through a period years ago where she was constantly in bed, weak and sickly. Our cat would hop into bed with her while everyone else was gone during the day and knead her hand with his paw.
That's soo sweet BB. Im glad youre cat did that, must have been soo comforting for you mum Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon