Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here - my diary

Hi everyone!

I am new here.I just coincidentally stumbled across this forum and it's a total godsend. I registered because I am super intrigued by all the regimens, tips, etc available and I want to track my own progress. I am 18 years old. I have always been underweight since I was young (runs in my family) and I am almost 5'5". I am still underweight but I do not look specifically unhealthy anymore, just on the skinny side. I wanted to gain weight all over at first, but I noticed that of course some fat is going to my stomach. I'm not sure if I'm okay with that even if some does get to my boobs. So now I am looking into massages, drinking soy milk, and so on.

I just measured myself. I use the bra sizing method on dorm room curly. Basically, after a whole lot of rounding with sister sizing (26F is what I should wear) I end up with 32C or maybe 30D because most stores don't carry 26F. This is what I wear in Victoria's Secret. They look very small on my frame though Sad even the sales woman was surprised when she measured me. My left is also bigger than my right. Like there is a small gap in my right bra cup while the left one fits perfectly. Sigh.

Measurements:
Bust: 33"
Underbust: 28"

I was once at 34" before I lost some weight and that was pretty nice, I didn't realize what a difference an inch or two means til I lost them Sad

Anyway, this is my plan -
1. Start drinking soy milk
2. Massaging everyday (inwards, before bed, maybe just 50 strokes or so in the begining and if it works I'll increase)
3. Exercise

The exercises I am gonna do:
1. Pushups
2. Planks
3. Diamond pushups
4. Elbows out, pushing my hands togehter (like in prayer)

That's pretty much it so far. I also want to throw in some cardio to tone my waist but I am too scared of losing weight. It took some hard work to get back to 33" even Sad

Also lately I have been having some soreness in both my boobs and itchiness, which I guess is a sign fo growth because I have grown just a tiny bit. I do not wear bras around the house as I quite hate them lol.

I hope this works out for me and for you guys too!

Oh and I also have reduced my coffee in take greatly this past few weeks and tried not to eat too much sugar... it seems to be helping! Big Grin

Hey hon! I like your program. We are close in size, down to having a bigger left breast than right. We're also both avoiding herbs. So let's keep each other encouraged, okay? Smile

(04-06-2014, 01:49 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Hey hon! I like your program. We are close in size, down to having a bigger left breast than right. We're also both avoiding herbs. So let's keep each other encouraged, okay? Smile

Thank you! You're very sweet! Good luck to you and I hope we both make the progress we need Big Grin my goal is also 35" or 36", I really want to make it to a full/solid 34c for now an then hopefully beyond.

We also have a similar goal, wow! I think 35" or 36" is very realistic. You'll get there in no time! Stick with it and don't get discouraged. Starting a program page is excellent motivation and there are lots of people here eager to help and give advice! Welcome to the forum!

Good plan! However I might add more onward rotations. 200 a night is what most people start with.

Good luck sweetie and welcome to the family!

Thank you! I'll try to do some more, I'm just scared of it backfiring. Today I still have some soreness so I am taking thar as a good sign.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon