Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want a bigger butt?! HOP OIL.

(03-06-2014, 11:26 PM)lovely11 Wrote:  
(03-06-2014, 09:26 PM)Diannette Wrote:  from what i know, it may cause breast cancer, if applied directly on breast

Can you please tell us anything you remember about where you saw this? I understand that it can be difficult to re-find a webpage that someone has come across before. Therefore can you tell us what you remember about which database, or anything else about what it said.

hun, this is the only thing that i remember...i didn't do much research, just because i wasn't going to apply it on my breast, so i really don't know details. Huh i'm sure there are ppl who use on their breast, but just be careful

"Extracts of several estrogenic herbs, including hops, black cohosh and vitex, inhibit growth of breast cancer cells. These in vitro results suggest that certain herbs and phytoestrogens may have potential in the prevention of breast cancer."

Looks like I'm slathering myself in this, y'all.

Most of what I read on pubmed says hops and its chemicals have anticancer properties.

Here's a free review on hops: https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/...32-1328330 In the section "Clincal Data" says usually ER-alpha agonists cause cancer proliferation in the breast. And how hops is an ER-alpha agonist. It also says In silico (computer model) a few chemicals from hops might have a potential to be hepatotoxic (hard on the liver).

The abstract in http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15231405 says how (Xanthohumol) XN from hops is anticancer.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852439/ a mention of anticancer properties.

http://press.endocrine.org/doi/pdf/10.12...85.12.7168 (last two paragraphs) says chemicals from hops have anticancer properties. Then it also says "The potential for adverse effects (e.g. in relation to fertility and hormone related cancer) must be considered." Its true, but people have taken that quote out of context about cancer.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17372274 is about topical application. See the "Discussion" section.

Did you see that in wikipedia, pubmed, a commercial site?

Do a search on pubmed, or pmc. Search humulus, xanthohumol, prenylflavonoids, 8-prenylnaringenin or other chemicals. use quotes and/or "AND" to refine your search. Reviews are an overview of many studies.

But yes, everything must be done with precaution, and do more research on all the aspects of hops.

wow, if this is true, then it's awesome! Cool if i grew my non-existent butt with this oil, imagine what it could do with breast...

i really don't remember the site, because it was a long time ago, when my mom wanted to try herbs for bigger breast, (she's 45 now, but she's been skinny her whole life, no matter how much she eats), and after reading about cancer and hop oil, i told my mom to talk first with her gynecologist. So when she asked the doctor about hops, she also said that it can cause cancer, if u’re applying it directly on the breast Dodgy very weird. maybe she didn't know anything, and only said it because she didn't want to risk, if smth bad happened...i don't know. i guess she was one of those doctors who don't trust herbs Big Grin

P.S. guys, let me know what are your results, when you'll start seeing them Tongue

I realized something, when looking at another post about flaxseed. This year I read one or two articles in a science news feed. It said how indigestible plant fibers from food were anticancer. Cancer and the human body weren't able to use certain fibers, but gut bacteria that were able to digest it converted it to anti-cancer chemicals for the human body. This explains a lot.

...sometimes, i was drinking Hop tea, and one day, i decided that i'm gonna make hop oil, because it retains water and fat in the places where you put it. it was the best idea ever Big Grin i boiled hops in olive oil for 3 min, then put it all in a jar and left it for 2 weeks, in a dark place. i started applying the oil on bum 3 weeks ago, DAILY, and i already see results, even my mom noticed it, that my bum is a bit bigger Big Grin it's definitely more fat and round, i was shocked when i saw fat on my butt, because it was always super flat. honestly, i didn't think this will help me, because i tried so many things...but it did! it's the only thing that gave me results.
[/quote]

Hi Dianette,

Just a couple of questions cause im seriously thinking of trying this...
What is the initial form of the hops you were boiling for tea? Did you buy tea bags or was it in its original plant form?
And what exactly are the portions you are boiling and for how long? Cause i think someone else mentions here to boil the oil and hops in water...
sorry to ask so many things! I really want to try this and let you guys
know what happens!! thanks Smile

I'm gonna try this on my breast Smile but i know that olive oil must not be boiled .

That's actually 'hops infusion', not hop oil. Be sure to use virgin olive oil, which is unrefined.

I want to try this! Waiting to see what others say. I've never heard of this before

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon