Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want a bigger butt?! HOP OIL.

(19-10-2014, 04:06 PM)Diannette Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 03:44 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 06:19 AM)Diannette Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 04:11 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-10-2014, 07:07 PM)Diannette Wrote:  Guys! I have the opportunity to buy now Pueraria Mirifica ''Ainterol'' (someone from USA is going to buy it for me and i have to tell him the next 2-3 days if i want this product or not)

here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-...B0055ILB1O

so i need you to tell me pls, does this product make your booty grow? side effects? results?)
------------------------------------------------------------
PM (Pueraria Mirifica) is a very strong phytoestrogen. It usually helps grow the breasts, but it can add to your weight and increase your lower body parts also. It usually messes up the period. So, yes it can have some side effects. probably the best for butt growth is maca. <3 POM

Thank you, POM! unfortunately, maca didn't work for me Huh a user on this site wrote this about PM: '' It seems to have changed my overall fat/muscle distribution to favour my ass and thighs, so it wasn't really a weight gain, just all of a sudden my midsection seemed smaller and my ass was most definitely bigger.'' i wish this would happen to me too. but at the same time, my period is already messed.....Angry
----------------------------------------------
It does depend on an individual, however, It seems to help a bio-male more than a bio-female. The reason is simple, bio-males don't produce much estrogen naturally, and opposite is true for bio-females. Probably, the best for you is doing lower body workout plus some healthy weight gain. See my thread under "Exrcise" for that. <3 POM

The problem is that when i gain weight, it goes straight to my belly Dodgy i ordered PM Blush couldn't resist the ''temptation'', because i always wanted to try it...
--------------------------------------------------------
Well, since it depends on the individual, it might work for you. Just make sure you will cycle it. AND:
"You can never see a new shore without losing the sight of the present one."

(19-10-2014, 04:10 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 04:06 PM)Diannette Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 03:44 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 06:19 AM)Diannette Wrote:  
(19-10-2014, 04:11 AM)pom19 Wrote:  ------------------------------------------------------------
PM (Pueraria Mirifica) is a very strong phytoestrogen. It usually helps grow the breasts, but it can add to your weight and increase your lower body parts also. It usually messes up the period. So, yes it can have some side effects. probably the best for butt growth is maca. <3 POM

Thank you, POM! unfortunately, maca didn't work for me Huh a user on this site wrote this about PM: '' It seems to have changed my overall fat/muscle distribution to favour my ass and thighs, so it wasn't really a weight gain, just all of a sudden my midsection seemed smaller and my ass was most definitely bigger.'' i wish this would happen to me too. but at the same time, my period is already messed.....Angry
----------------------------------------------
It does depend on an individual, however, It seems to help a bio-male more than a bio-female. The reason is simple, bio-males don't produce much estrogen naturally, and opposite is true for bio-females. Probably, the best for you is doing lower body workout plus some healthy weight gain. See my thread under "Exrcise" for that. <3 POM

The problem is that when i gain weight, it goes straight to my belly Dodgy i ordered PM Blush couldn't resist the ''temptation'', because i always wanted to try it...
--------------------------------------------------------
Well, since it depends on the individual, it might work for you. Just make sure you will cycle it. AND:
"You can never see a new shore without losing the sight of the present one."

I hope so <3

Do any of you ladies have any new updates/pictures? I'm thinking about going out to buy these products tomorrow but I was just wondering if any of you had any current success stories or problems that you have faced recently.

(28-09-2014, 07:18 PM)Diannette Wrote:  
(28-09-2014, 05:48 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(28-09-2014, 11:06 AM)Diannette Wrote:  so i've noticed that my bum looks bigger now, due to flaxseed oil (i've been using a lot of oil, 2-3 times a day). and also, i've been working on the ministepper and doing deep squats with leg weights. (3 times a week)

*what i did and still do to lower testosterone and increase estrogen:

-2 cups of spearmint tea daily
-fennel tea and licorice root tea 3 times a week
-a teaspoon of flaxseed oil daily. here's an updated picture:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You look very good Diannette. POM

Thank you)))

Hey love, so you're now using flaxseed on your booty? do you like it better than the hop oil? I know using flaxseed oil can make your breast grow but I havent heard about it for booty. congrats on your growth! that was amazing!

This is an old thread but I was wondering if anyone has tried this?? Any updates??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon