Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my journey w/ PM, 2 wks progress with pictures (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT)

Information 

(20-07-2014, 08:32 AM)lareinee Wrote:  Hey Jee I was wondering if you had any updates? Newbie here and am very inspired by your progress! I too would like to purchase that PM brand! Can you tell us if you had any other side effects?
[/quote]
these are literally of of the side effects i've experienced.
"THE NEGATIVES OF PM:
SLEEP TROUBLES
on the first 3 days of taking pm, I was having night trouble. I was up late worrying, worrying about stuff that’s not worth worrying about. I was restless. And when I did get to sleep, I would wake up two hours later with nightmares. 
SOLUTION: took it in the morning, genius!
PERIODS
From what I hear, it messes with your monthly’s –this held true for me, it came early! But from what I read; this is just your body adapting to it. 
DROWSINESS
It would make me feel drowsy throughout the day HOWEVER, I think that was just my body adapting because now I feel great.
MOODSWINGS 
Pm made me feel kind of depressed and hopeless –and anybody that knows me would think the very opposite of that! I usually feel like the happiest person every day. So I stopped taking pm for a day and I felt great! Like my old self  But I did start taking it again and it’s been a week now and I feel great again! I think that was just my body adapting to it, too?
So an overview of my negatives –it was all just my body getting used to the change!"

as for an update, my breasts did shrink some after i stopped the pm, but they grew back twice as big as before I started. go figure, right? I can post pictures when I go home. happy to help. Smile

Question 

hey, is there a way that I can have this thread deleted?

(27-07-2014, 05:46 AM)Jee Wrote:  hey, is there a way that I can have this thread deleted?

The whole thread no, pictures yes, I'm a moderator here, is something that I can help you with?

Lotus Smile

(23-06-2014, 04:32 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  I look quite young for my age as well and it doesn't help that I never passed 5'0 tall. I wouldn't necessarily say your too young. I started a few months before my 19th birthday but I got my period when I was 11 and my boobs hadn't changed since I was maybe 14. Message and pumping are safer no matter what age.

Well, Debbie, I was 6' 1" when I graduated high school. I grew another 8 inches over the next 5 or 6 years! Maybe you're just not done, yet.

well, i guess im alright with it for the meantime. they have been motivational. Rolleyes

Hey Jee,
So did you grow more? I too am starting my NBE program soon, waititng for my orders to arrive!

(31-07-2014, 05:20 AM)lareinee Wrote:  Hey Jee,
So did you grow more? I too am starting my NBE program soon, waititng for my orders to arrive!

I stopped taking the pm ages ago! but they didn't shrink.
hahaha. "waiTITing"

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon