Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Large Breasts Growth caused by Aloe Vera?

It may have helped, but the most likely cause for anyone above F is hypersensitivity to estrogen and progesterone. Which is probably why you responded so fast to PM alone as a phytoestrogen. It's rare to get more than an inch a month, and some get an inch a year. You probably also have a lot of well balanced hormones too preventing most obstacles. Basically I think anything will work well for you. Many people do a lot more and get less. You may want to focus more on lower back exercises, continuing to prevent stretch marks, and collagen (e.g., MSM). Going braless gives exercise for the support too, as long as you don't overdo it by jogging braless. Size is the easy part for you I think.

EDIT: Oh and pushups too.

(27-06-2014, 04:56 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It may have helped, but the most likely cause for anyone above F is hypersensitivity to estrogen and progesterone. Which is probably why you responded so fast to PM alone as a phytoestrogen. It's rare to get more than an inch a month, and some get an inch a year. You probably also have a lot of well balanced hormones too preventing most obstacles. Basically I think anything will work well for you. Many people do a lot more and get less. You may want to focus more on lower back exercises, continuing to prevent stretch marks, and collagen (e.g., MSM). Going braless gives exercise for the support too, as long as you don't overdo it by jogging braless. Size is the easy part for you I think.

Thanks surferjoe! Makes perfect sense and thanks for the advise as well! :-)

Looking at your avatar makes me want to start massaging with Aloe! I've been such a flake. What with moving, helping the bf move and getting a new dog, I'm struggling!

Love your girls by the way. They're gorgeous!

(30-06-2014, 02:18 PM)caitemh Wrote:  Looking at your avatar makes me want to start massaging with Aloe! I've been such a flake. What with moving, helping the bf move and getting a new dog, I'm struggling!

Love your girls by the way. They're gorgeous!

Thanks for the compliment girl! Aww new dog! Wish I could have pets where I live :-/ as for massaging with aloe, it's something I have done for many any years, so it's not something I tried intentionally for NBE expecting quick results however I do believe it contributed to me being busty! I recommend it even just to enhance skin and reduce stretch marks it can't hurt and I personally believe it could help in addition to anyone's program! :-) hope you can focus a little more I know how hectic life gets I'm sure you will see results sooner than later!

(27-06-2014, 04:56 PM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  It may have helped, but the most likely cause for anyone above F is hypersensitivity to estrogen and progesterone. Which is probably why you responded so fast to PM alone as a phytoestrogen. It's rare to get more than an inch a month, and some get an inch a year. You probably also have a lot of well balanced hormones too preventing most obstacles. Basically I think anything will work well for you. Many people do a lot more and get less. You may want to focus more on lower back exercises, continuing to prevent stretch marks, and collagen (e.g., MSM). Going braless gives exercise for the support too, as long as you don't overdo it by jogging braless. Size is the easy part for you I think.

I don't think she is that sensitive to estrogen, in her first post she she said her measurements were +/-42-29-35 and I think if she was really sensitive to estrogen her hips would be bigger and her waist smaller. Hourglass shaped women usually have hips and breasts of the same size and a waist 10 inches smaller or so... And she doesn't fit in any of the other female body shapes, because they include small/medium breasts.

I really think that the fact that you (Busty B) massaged them made they grow bigger. Maybe not because of the aloe Vera, but the act of massaging. How often did you do it? Everyday? I really wish I have breasts like yours and I'm in puberty Smile

It may be only her breasts are hypersensitive, or she's sensitive to progesterone and prolactin too. Those tend two hormones tend to put the growth on the chest rather than other areas, whereas estrogen alone tends to go to other areas and not the chest. More info here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypertrophy_of_breast

But yeah massage does help.

(03-07-2014, 04:19 AM)Blue Colleen Wrote:  

I don't think she is that sensitive to estrogen, in her first post she she said her measurements were +/-42-29-35 and I think if she was really sensitive to estrogen her hips would be bigger and her waist smaller. Hourglass shaped women usually have hips and breasts of the same size and a waist 10 inches smaller or so... And she doesn't fit in any of the other female body shapes, because they include small/medium breasts.

I really think that the fact that you (Busty B) massaged them made they grow bigger. Maybe not because of the aloe Vera, but the act of massaging. How often did you do it? Everyday? I really wish I have breasts like yours and I'm in puberty Smile

Thank you, and I used massages everyday when I felt a growth spurt or tenderness, if you massage with raw aloe from the plant you will see it is not easy it drys fast and doesn't spread far so you have to work it in, not just glide your hands over you bust, I would massage after a shower or bath as your skin is softer and has more moisture this helped. I kinda made it a routine. Longest I would go without was a few weeks. I don't know it the Aloe contributed to growth but I can say that I have very very little stretch marks and for girls with full busts that is rare so I really believe that it did the trick! :-)

undefined

(08-07-2014, 03:29 PM)rocketmelon Wrote:  undefined

Undefined? What's that?

Rocketmelon has been having trouble posting to the forum for some reason.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon