Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Large Breasts Growth caused by Aloe Vera?

On Swanson's site I found an "Aloe Vera Deep Heating Rub" that I've been using before pumping. I like it because it really does warm and cause some tingling. I like aloe in general, I hadn't realized it might help with breast growth so now I'm extra excited by this product!

Just FYI that I don't work for Swanson's. I use their BO and when I order I normally click around on their site for a while. I found this on there. I can't say if it's helping growth. Between the BO and Noogling there's just no isolating any one product but I do like the way this one feels on the girls.

(30-05-2014, 08:11 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Random question, I would say that my boobs are on the larger side of average. I have a petite build which I think makes them look larger on my frame and sometimes even a bit out of place on me. I am from Mexico originally and Aloe Vera plant is used to reduce scaring and heal skin. When I was a young girl and my boobs started growing my mom told me to cut Aloe and squeeze out the gel from inside the stalks and massage them into my boobs or else I would get stretch marks. I did this very regularly. My boobs didn't balloon in size right away or anything, but I have had many growth spurts throughout my life and even recently. I have aloe in my garden and as habit I still rub it on my girls and other areas I don't want stretch marks and plan to do this when on my belly also when I am pregnant. My question is could this have anything to do with my current breast size? I do have some stretch marks on the upper fullness of my breasts, however for the size they are I would have to say I have very very little stretch marks and I am very happy about that!
Thought? Thanks gals!!! :-)

I would say yours are on the larger side of LARGE!!

Well, one thing I heard years ago is that the stuff in your body that grows your bones is the same stuff that grows your tits, so, apparently, if you are short, you should have bigger tits and if you are tall, you should have smaller tits, however, we used to have a bass player who was over 6" tall and she had a REALLY nice set of tits!! Not huge, but at LEAST full C cups. (Check out this video between 1:12 and 1:16 and again between 3:10 and 3:17 and you can get SOME idea of how zoftig she is. http://youtu.be/n2Xp-b9Yp8M Yes, that's me on drums.) And, I've known a number of short girls that have hardly any tits.

My God woman your avatar pic is just gorgeous! Dang!

(24-06-2014, 10:07 PM)DreamingOfDDs Wrote:  So you r saying that you used this throughout your young age such as from 15 and up? Curious. Thinking about maybe passing this to a future daughter Smile if shes like me, she will get my small boobs and i wouldn't want her to go through that... so when did you start using it? and how much etc.

I can't be for sure but I remember using it as soon as my girls started to come in, I would say age 10 or so. I was just told to do this and I fallow orders very well from my parents specially my mom, always the good girl. I grew up on many acres a big land and we had many many Aloe pants. We used them for various remedies. The point was to massage it into my breasts to avoid stretch marks during puberty because once you get stretch marks they are very hard to un-do. I must say if you have seen my avatar pic in larger image on my other thread you will see my breasts are very smooth, only in certain light can you see some faint stretch marks. I guess I was afraid if I stopped I would get stretch marks so I continued. I would definitely pass this on to a daughter. Even if not for growing a curvy figure but to avoid stretchmarks I see so many girls with smaller breasts and have many marks, they must have neglected they breasts during puberty not even using cocoa butter or anything. There are many ways I have applied this, squeezing the jell out of the stalk right onto my chest and rubbing it in or also blending it in blender making a liquid lotion of my own. If anyone wants more info about what I have done since a young girl please feel free to PM me ;-) hope that helps.

(24-06-2014, 11:39 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  My God woman your avatar pic is just gorgeous! Dang!

Aww thanks JenniferLove! very sweet of you. I worked hard on the avatar inspired by BonitaDD! I never thought I would take a pic out of a bra! LOL Glad it came out ok even though I am squishing them LOL ...

what kinds did you use? the gel or lotion or what?

(25-06-2014, 03:55 AM)bustybride Wrote:  
(24-06-2014, 11:39 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  My God woman your avatar pic is just gorgeous! Dang!

Aww thanks JenniferLove! very sweet of you. I worked hard on the avatar inspired by BonitaDD! I never thought I would take a pic out of a bra! LOL Glad it came out ok even though I am squishing them LOL ...

Ah we want to see you without a bra though! ;P We are all envious!

Interesting. I have been using aloe sparingly on my breasts for massage due to scar tissue I have. I had recently a burn on top of that same little healing scar from a scolding, flying bit of rotisserie chicken in the kitchen ! What the hell are the chances of that! So I figure, rub all over the chest. Yes, it dries quickly. But anything to get the scar blended n healed. That'd be awesome to find out it does something for growth.
Just head to the nearest Mexican market, they usually have them by the leaf.it last a while if used cautiously.

(25-06-2014, 11:36 PM)DreamingOfDDs Wrote:  what kinds did you use? the gel or lotion or what?

Always kept a few healthy plants around and just use it raw right from the stalks of the plant. Squeeze the jell out or blend it in the blender...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon