Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please give suggestion about my breasts.

So I became kind of frustrated because I was seeing lately in these forums people that are claiming themselves with undeveloped and tuberous breast or simply want to grow more because they have "no boobs" and for me they looked so fine. I was even telling myself "Oh, I wish I could be there!" because if that is undeveloped, tuberous or "no boobs" my case is definitely severe. Like I'm in the worst of the worsts cases. I accepted my huge problem so don't feel bad in being sincere about my case nor the pictures. I'm open for suggestions even those that can make me feel bad.

So, here are the pictures attached

I'm 19
height 5"3
Weight: 120
Latina

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look a little tuberous certainly not the worst or severe because you have some underboob your and areolas arent covering all breast tissue they look slightly asymetrical.
Your program seems the right way to correct them you should see great results.
Pumping with help a lot because you can pump and massage the smaller one more to even them out like jeniferlove did I think
There was another girl who completely corrected asymmetry with massaging only the smaller.

Hi, welcome to the forum. What you have actually, is pretty severe tuberous deformity. I have type I IGT which just means low constriction in the bands(low polar areloa placement)

Let me tell you why. You are caught in early development ( right when it stopped) and the more you grow (if you choose to), the more you will notice the band constriction (lower parts of your breasts or underboob).

Mine looked almost normal at a Full A cup, then when they started growing more and more, I noticed the shape it was taking on, there was more growth up top and hardly anything on the bottoms!

I reach a small D cup and though I filled out, it was hardly on the bottoms and I realized I have a mild congenital issue.

This often happens in the womb during fetal development. So while you can correct some of it, its not going to be a significant fix as far as the shape, unfortunately.

Your volume may come but it wont be distributed evenly around the breasts. I am hoping that there is a way to correct these congenital issues, but so far, its not known, I believe there may be an answer but until we find it, we are SOL.

It has lot to do with what should have developed, but didn't as opposed to physiological weakness that can be developed by hormone therapy.

http://www.realself.com/question/progest...ar-breasts

I think Anastasia said hers were very tuberous now after noogleberry and bovine ovary they look great it might not be as easy for you but possible.
I don't know why Tibetan linked a plastic surgery site because surgeons will always insist surgery is the only way to change anything even breast size which I know for sure isn't true.[/php]

(30-05-2014, 12:22 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  You look a little tuberous certainly not the worst or severe because you have some underboob your and areolas arent covering all breast tissue they look slightly asymetrical.
Your program seems the right way to correct them you should see great results.
Pumping with help a lot because you can pump and massage the smaller one more to even them out like jeniferlove did I think
There was another girl who completely corrected asymmetry with massaging only the smaller.

THANKS A LOT! Definitely with this I am more secure in where I'm stepping now! *hugs* Big Grin

(30-05-2014, 05:25 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I think Anastasia said hers were very tuberous now after noogleberry and bovine ovary they look great it might not be as easy for you but possible.
I don't know why Tibetan linked a plastic surgery site because surgeons will always insist surgery is the only way to change anything even breast size which I know for sure isn't true.[/php]

I posted it for the information of what the deformity is, not for the suggestion of plastic surgery.
You have one that looks severe (more severe herniated tissue/volume loss) and one that is moderate/severe (just my opinion). Its very common for one to be more worse then the other. I actually mentioned, she can improve them as they will grow and fill out more, but the deformity will always be there and there will always be less volume in certain areas, particularly the bottoms.

Also, Anastasia filled her breasts out, but I believe hers is a moderate deformity and not severe, also, she still has the deformity. I have a mild deformity. I'm pretty sure like me, her poles are still low.

I hope she sees this. Maybe she can confirm whether or not this is true. I would LOVE to be wrong on this assumption as it would give me hope to fully correcting mine.

I totally agree on the breast pumping.... and massage..... to fill them out more.

(30-05-2014, 05:08 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hi, welcome to the forum. What you have actually, is pretty severe tuberous deformity. I have type I IGT which just means low constriction in the bands(low polar areloa placement)

Let me tell you why. You are caught in early development ( right when it stopped) and the more you grow (if you choose to), the more you will notice the band constriction (lower parts of your breasts or underboob).

Mine looked almost normal at a Full A cup, then when they started growing more and more, I noticed the shape it was taking on, there was more growth up top and hardly anything on the bottoms!

I reach a small D cup and though I filled out, it was hardly on the bottoms and I realized I have a mild congenital issue.

This often happens in the womb during fetal development. So while you can correct some of it, its not going to be a significant fix as far as the shape, unfortunately.

Your volume may come but it wont be distributed evenly around the breasts. I am hoping that there is a way to correct these congenital issues, but so far, its not known, I believe there may be an answer but until we find it, we are SOL.

It has lot to do with what should have developed, but didn't as opposed to physiological weakness that can be developed by hormone therapy.

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion!
Agh I'm getting a little confused lately because you are the 2nd person that said me that progesterone will help me instead. Yesterday I just placed an order of BO, Pituitary gland, MSM and Maca. Do you know some progesterone supplements or if I can take it along with these?

(30-05-2014, 05:34 PM)Space Cadette Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 05:08 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hi, welcome to the forum. What you have actually, is pretty severe tuberous deformity. I have type I IGT which just means low constriction in the bands(low polar areloa placement)

Hi! Thanks for the suggestion!
Agh I'm getting a little confused lately because you are the 2nd person that said me that progesterone will help me instead. Yesterday I just placed an order of BO, Pituitary gland, MSM and Maca. Do you know some progesterone supplements or if I can take it along with these?

Did I say that? Progesterone can help but thats just it. Help. It can not reversed the deformity. The constriction in the bands has tight tissue/skin around it. Id say overall development, you need all hormones. Progesterone cream is everywhere. Emerita (cheaper) seems to have been popular here. Just check the reviews on amazon. progestelle or kokoro as well.

(30-05-2014, 05:31 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 05:25 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I think Anastasia said hers were very tuberous now after noogleberry and bovine ovary they look great it might not be as easy for you but possible.

I posted it for the information of what the deformity is, not for the suggestion of plastic surgery.
You have one that looks severe (more severe herniated tissue/volume loss) and one that is moderate/severe (just my opinion). Its very common for one to be more worse then the other. I actually mentioned, she can improve them as they will grow and fill out more, but the deformity will always be there and there will always be less volume in certain areas, particularly the bottoms.

Also, Anastasia filled her breasts out, but I believe hers is a moderate deformity and not severe, also, she still has the deformity. I have a mild deformity. I'm pretty sure like me, her poles are still low.

I hope she sees this. Maybe she can confirm whether or not this is true. I would LOVE to be wrong on this assumption as it would give me hope to fully correcting mine.

Tibetian your breasts look amazing http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10231&page=53 I don't think anyone's are perfect so I wouldn't call them deformed they look perfect no one would every think you had a problem don't feel bad about them for sure mine aren't as perky as they were size c but I love the size so its worth a slight sag I don't think there's anything wrong with me but they certainly aren't round.
I think space cadette has a good chance to improve them alot I remember golangok(something like that) improved hers a lot in just a month of progesterone cream and bovine ovary I think hers were severe but large she didn't keep her program updated but the first month progress was impressive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon