Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please give suggestion about my breasts.

(30-05-2014, 10:19 PM)tinker Wrote:  Hi Space Cadette!

You know, as long as you're realistic and honest with yourself your body can pleasantly surprise you!

I started with seriously woeful pair of tubular titties. Textbook example, far worse than yours in shape (but larger in size)

I didn't expect to get much out of NBE. I had my mind set on surgical correction. I've had consultations and even settled on a dr. NBE was just a last attempt to convince myself that I really had exhausted all options before going under the knife.

I didn't half-ass it however. I thoroughly researched, researched, researched! Not just nbe, but myself; my health, my condition, my expectations.
In a short time my development has exceeded any expectation. I've gone bigger, but more importantly my shape has improved! Holy crap, I have side boob! The shape of my areola has changed, it's actually more defined.
They're still tubular but I'm now excited to see what else I can do to continue to improve them. These aren't the sad titties I started with!

There's no one size fits all program. This is where I think people quickly become disheartened. Don't try Chiyo's program expecting her results, you're setting yourself up for failure. You have different requirements, develop your plan around your body.

:') THANKS SO MUCH!!! Super inspiring and breath taking. I haven't noticed a progress in my past NBE program but like I said on one of my threads I'm standing up again and not giving up the fight. I learned this by myself: I visited a psychologist, I was in the border of a chronic depression because of many things but this was one of the top ones. However he told me that the foolest thing that I can make is to despise my body that I have to look in a mirror and think that I am pretty. He gave me his ipad so I could see a man without arms and legs and he was happy and successful... In other words he was telling me to live with it. I got so mad because people are telling to being a shitty conformist instead of telling "get your ass up and let's search for SOLUTIONS" When I stopped lying to myself at the mirror trying to fool myself that I'm happy with my body I became sooooo stronger! All my depression went away because I realize that we all have the power of changing thing and you guys are a living proof of this!

Thanks for all the support even tho that I'm new!Big Grin

Space Cadette Wrote:I got so mad because people are telling to being a shitty conformist instead of telling "get your ass up and let's search for SOLUTIONS" When I stopped lying to myself at the mirror trying to fool myself that I'm happy with my body I became sooooo stronger! All my depression went away because I realize that we all have the power of changing thing and you guys are a living proof of this!

Thanks for all the support even tho that I'm new!Big Grin

Just wanted to say, I think this is really beautiful and more people should take on this attitude. I really feel a person should never have to 'settle for less', especially when it comes to your body! With so much research, natural and artificial products, and communities out there, something like breast enhancement should be the least of your problems and, I believe, is totally attainable. So...good job, and I can't wait to see your results! Smile

This totally sounds like most of your issues are from puberty. Bad eating habits can certainly do this. I hope you eat healthy now so you can prepare for nbe.

(31-05-2014, 04:52 AM)Space Cadette Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 06:40 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 06:10 PM)Space Cadette Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 05:41 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 05:34 PM)Space Cadette Wrote:  Hi! Thanks for the suggestion!
Agh I'm getting a little confused lately because you are the 2nd person that said me that progesterone will help me instead. Yesterday I just placed an order of BO, Pituitary gland, MSM and Maca. Do you know some progesterone supplements or if I can take it along with these?

Did I say that? Progesterone can help but thats just it. Help. It can not reversed the deformity. The constriction in the bands has tight tissue/skin around it. Id say overall development, you need all hormones. Progesterone cream is everywhere. Emerita (cheaper) seems to have been popular here. Just check the reviews on amazon. progestelle or kokoro as well.

Hi! I'm sorry if I annoy you a little. I'm fairly new to all of this. I said that so because I'm really frustrated because I have the deformity + small. Even if I have only one of this I can be happy at least. If correcting the deformity is even harder or another long procedure I'll stick first to make them bigger and then I'll see if there's a solution for my severe deformity.

We're here to help. I just took another look at Anastasia's program. I believe the more she grew, the more she filled out and her deformity is barely moderate, so I can see why her success was not prevented from it. I understand that you feel frustrated, I don't like to candy coat anything,so I'll be first to give an honest opinion when asked. Its serious in your case, but I am wondering if with you, it was congenital or during puberty or both?
but I'd like to have hope as well that this can be corrected in some way for the most part. At least you are young! You have enough HGH to get them growing and that means changes, I think any change is good. So don't compare yourself to others in NBE, you just never know what success you may have. No one can answer that.

My question is, is it like being born with out a finger? In which you cannot grow that missing finger no matter how many stem cells are injected in that area.

Or is it like a poorly functioning finger? Takes some supps and inject some stem cells and two years from now, it functions just like all the others?

This is how I feel about this deformity, can we somehow develop fully what should be there, or is it something that is impossible since the "certain parts" are missing for the development to occur in the first place?

Now if it is possible to actually reverse this deformity by developing it, how long will it realistically take? I believe it would take years, like the rest of the body needed that time to develop.

I'm not sure if it was congenital or in puberty. :| Don't know the symptoms of any of them based on breast growth. If you can inform me more it will be awesome.

Even tho I'm clueless about it I must point that I had a little weird development:

When little I grew up very fast compared to other girls. I was the tallest and was chubby that I think that's a good sign of health. I always thought that I would be a big woman but when I entered in puberty everyone seems to grow from a kick and I just didn't grew more. As far as I know my height, shoe size, breast are the same that when I was in 7th grade. I never developed hips or butt. I can just say that I have some waist but id because I lost weight. But I have ignored all of this because I thinked about my genes. I thought that I just had the worst of both worlds: My mom is short, has no butt and hips but haves boobs, my aunt and my grandma (father) have a huge butt and hips but very tiny breasts.

Additional to these when I was in my early teenage years I was unhealthy. I barely slept well and my nutrition wasn't that good. and in 9th grade I started to take some pills for ADD that made my alimentation worst because I was never hungry.

Girl, you are really inspiring! Im sure you can make it!! Can't wait to see results!

a tubular friend Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon