Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Back again into NBE! New program, new hopes.

Hello everyone,

For making the long story short:
One year ago I was like crazy searching for solutions for my biggest frustration, my breasts. I realized that I turned 19 and haven't never grown as my doctor said once, still have the same super tiny tuberous breast that I had back then when I was 13.

I tried Breast Actives, Pueraria Mirifica powder without any luck I was frustrated because of the waste of money considering that I am an unemployed college student. As a result of this, I considered in quit one semester my studies for working full time and pay a surgery.

These days I realize that I'm encountering a hard economic situation and have to earn for a place to live instead of a surgery. I decided then giving another try to a more inexpensive way, NBE.

This is very important for me because I NEVER, not even when little had being confident about my body. I always fail in my sexual life because I'm scared that another person make fun of my breasts. I just want to look at the mirror without feeling sad, angry and stressed about my body, putting a strapless dress and a bikini without an issue...

HOWEVER this will be my new program! PLEASE Make suggestions!

>500 MG SWANSON'S RAW OVARIAN GLANDULAR
>SWANSON'S PITUITARY GLANDULAR (STILL DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TO TAKE)
>MACA ROOT (STILL DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TO TAKE)
>MSM 3000 MG
>PROTEIN SHAKES AND CASEIN
>VACUUM THERAPY

I don't think you need glandular supplements. I did some research, and found out that estrogen or estrogen mimics aren't needed. I think too much overall estrogen and not enough prolactin and progesterone cause tuberous breasts. Eat a lot of asparagus and fenugreek because they tend to have progesterone mimics. I said a lot in my earlier posts, but I will start sounding like a broken record.

(30-05-2014, 08:04 AM)lovely11 Wrote:  I don't think you need glandular supplements. I did some research, and found out that estrogen or estrogen mimics aren't needed. I think too much overall estrogen and not enough prolactin and progesterone cause tuberous breasts. Eat a lot of asparagus and fenugreek because they tend to have progesterone mimics. I said a lot in my earlier posts, but I will start sounding like a broken record.

Thanks for the info! I have never read none of your posts nor someone saying something similar. So you are telling me not to take BO nor the pituitary and take prolactin instead or progesterone?

Yes, but test it out slowly. Progesterone mimics from safe herbal sources are good. Mood and massage might also help with prolactin. Prolactin and progesterone raise each other, while lowering estrogen. It has to be balanced for different times of the cycle. Estrogen lowers prolactin and progesterone. Only use what is safe.

Estrogen causes elongation, and progesterone increases width. Prolactin develops the areola and breast density. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2982168/

I think your program is really good for tubular breasts try taking the recommended amount of pituitary on the bottle but the ovarian you might need just over 1000mg I know that means 2 or 3 bottles of swanson's a month but still cheaper and better brand than bb or UB.
I know tubular sometimes have big areolas with small nipples you could experiment with niplette or supple nips to even them out I know niplette made my areolas look much smaller and I loved it.
Your right to try glandulars if other herbs didn't work most people with success with tubular used glandulars or progesterone cream and pumping I have read bo helps more with progesterone than estrogen.
Use just a small amount of maca like a gram to start or you might need an anti androgen.

At least someone has a Space Program! lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon