Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Optimistic Beginner - with questions!

(30-05-2014, 07:50 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 07:41 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  
(30-05-2014, 07:16 AM)carouselambra Wrote:  First, thanks Jenniferlove, I have looked into Noogleberry and I will probably try it in a month or two. I have other financial priorities and I am not quite as immediately worried about growth as I am worried about shape and firmness. I also don't want to have to hide it from my boyfriend, so I want to talk to him first about what I am doing. It would be an awfully awkward moment if he stopped over for a visit and I was pumping my boobs! That being said, your results make it seem like a no-brainer.

lovedebbii, thanks for the insight on the caffiene. I want these substances out of my life anyway, but it helps to get an idea of where to focus my efforts. I've been planning on switching entirely to the e-cigarette, and I think I'll make that happen in the morning.

Beautywithboobs, there was a time when your comment would have torn me down to the point of suicidal fantasies. I am a slightly more confident, peaceful person these days, but it still hurt very much. I am obviously on this forum because I am acutely aware of the fact that my breasts aren't exactly breathtaking. It seems to me as though this forum is for support and information sharing - so, either give support and information, or get off the computer and get busy rubbing your boobs.

That is incredibly rude of beautywithboobs. That is the first person I've come across here with such an incredibly rude attitude. I wish she could get blocked. With that attitude nobody is going to want to support her though. I am sorry you had to deal with that comment.

ANYWAY, the noogleberry helps tremendously with firmness and shape. The first time I pumped I noticed an immediate new firmness.

You can report her I did.

so did I!

I'm pretty much sold on the Noogleberry! I was just reading some threads in the Endocrine System section and, because of my history of menstrual irregularity and possible endometriosis, I feel like it might be the safest route. I'll have to wait until summer business picks up at work (I'm a bartender, which means I need boobs!)

It can't hurt to keep on massaging in the meantime.

And thanks for the support with the other thing. I just couldn't take that too seriously.

There is nothing wrong with your breasts, I am sure they will get firmer and get a better shape with massage.

PS: Don't worry about the rude member, she is selfish and arrogant ever since she started posting here. I reported her too and hope she will be blocked soon. Wink

I think they are lovely Smile ignore the ignorance and negativity of others and focus on nothing except your success Wink

I agree with everyone else. Don't mind her impoliteness and focus on your goal. Negativity will only sway you off the right path. Just get your groove on and grow those boobies Smile

(30-05-2014, 08:42 AM)carouselambra Wrote:  I'm pretty much sold on the Noogleberry! I was just reading some threads in the Endocrine System section and, because of my history of menstrual irregularity and possible endometriosis, I feel like it might be the safest route. I'll have to wait until summer business picks up at work (I'm a bartender, which means I need boobs!)

It can't hurt to keep on massaging in the meantime.

And thanks for the support with the other thing. I just couldn't take that too seriously.

You could also try kangzhu cups. They're cheaper and do the same thing

Hi~

I don't have any wisdom to impart since I've also just started my NBE journey, but I wanted to say welcome and I hope we can be friends! Also, I think we have a similar story of gaining and losing weight followed by decrease in bust....being in shape doesn't feel as good when you don't have goods to go with it, haha Tongue

Like you I'm currently only doing a (crazy) massage routine, but reading everyones' stories I'm totally sold on the noodle berry and will be getting one very, very soon. <3 So....best of luck to us both and don't let the haters bring you down!

I didn't read everything here but I'd kill for your shape.
All Thats missing is a little bit of plump that the noogleberrh will fix in no time.

Just remember that the ego makes us point out in others what we hate in ourselves.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon