Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Free Breast Enhancement Cream

Bio females would be better examples for everyone else, plus it was made for them. I'm going to stick to them for the free stuff. TGs can try it but there's only SP+PM for anti-testosterone and the shatavari can support T production in those with working testicles.

3 free powders shipped. I'll PM with tracking numbers in a second. One person hasn't given me her shipping address so I may go to an alternate.

I think the powders will be on ebay in about a week.

Btw the powder ingredients are nearly the same as the cream. The MSM and kelp was mixed in together with it.

Ebay listing is up: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261509351360

(29-05-2014, 04:39 AM)surferjoe2007 Wrote:  I've put together all I know into a breast enhancement cream here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261489429968?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

And I'm giving away four orders for free to the first four women who ask. You can PM me or try the e-mail in the ebay blurb. Yeup, totally free, even free shipping. Cream, MSM and kelp included. I'm giving away a few because I believe people will like it and then word will spread from there.

Each order is good for 2 months at the highest suggested amount of 1-1/4 tsp. twice a day. This is a highly concentrated cream with strong extracts. About 1/4-1/2 tsp. is similar to many programs in these forums (which is already far more than most products out there). It might then last you 6 months at a lower amount, or you could start low and then ramp it up. You cycle the part A and part B and may pick the amounts of each individually according to your estrogen and progesterone needs. I used shatavari instead of fenugreek for minimal smell. I put all the ingredients I could into cream for the sake of convenience. I used extracts to make sure it all gets absorbed and disappears. The only thing to take is an MSM capsule or two and some kelp seasoning, which you can sprinkle on food.

I'm open to any questions.

Oh yeah, I have another mix of herbs that I use myself. It's mainly for testosterone, workouts, libido and so on. I could be wrong but AFAIK the only way for NPE involves jelqing, unless the person is small from weak erections. If anyone wants some for their SO I don't have anything official but I could put together something for you similar to what I use.

Hi i am souad from Algeria and i just joined the website can i please have a chance to win one of your gifts pleaaaaaaase

Please tell me im not too late to try out the free trial? Blush

Sorry they were already sent out.

Btw even though we communicated mainly by PM, anyone who did get a powder or cream may post about it publicly if you like. And really more exposure is better for me. It makes a better point than anything I might write, because it provides outside verification.

Any feedback is also always appreciated, whether publicly or via PM.

So I got a look at my friend who I gave the cream to a while ago. She went from AA to I'm guessing large Bs or small Cs in about 4-5 months. She's been using very little. I've given her ~1-1.5 "orders" and she's refusing more since she still has so much left.

That's great news! Congrats! Yay!

I know it's all so surreal. Like a dream business lol. I can't wait until month 1 for those trying the powder.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon