Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1st Time Noogle

I have tens unit for that KarrenBig Grin

It may just be me, but the girls feel firmer and bra is a bit fuller. Mostly on top if that makes any sense?

(28-05-2014, 08:24 PM)joanne38 Wrote:  I was a bit too cheap to just order an NB, so I faked one up with a plastic container and an old hand pump I had. Oh My Goodness! This is Wonderful! I know I am hooked already. The girls feel So Much fuller!

Awesome it's working for you! Sounds like so much fun!!!
I wish I could try Noogling, never considered it until all you gals on hear rave about it. After some light research I am thinking that if cups are made large enough for my girls I don't think my ribcage will support it and give suction... Maybe if a make my own? Hmm... lots to think about.

(03-06-2014, 07:56 PM)Karren Wrote:  Sounds like you have a leak in a hose or the check valve in your pump is defective.... most pumps will bleed down over 10 or 15 minutes..... but you shouldn't have to pump that much... unless your hand needs the exercise.... and you like that milking effect! lol... moooooo...

Sorry to hijack this thread but Karren, queen of the pumps, is pumping less effective if you fill the volume of the cups? Just wondering because I haven't been noticing as much swelling as I though I would.

ButsyBride, you might just measure and check the NB site for sizes. I know I have seen complaints in the forums that an XXXL ~could~ be of use to some.

(16-06-2014, 01:58 AM)joanne38 Wrote:  ButsyBride, you might just measure and check the NB site for sizes. I know I have seen complaints in the forums that an XXXL ~could~ be of use to some.

I will have to check them out, but my girls are very large on my ribcage, they sit much wider than my ribcage/torso support already LOL

Oh My! Just finished a session and popped a button on my top! This is Fantastic. I really don't see much more there but the gap in the front of my shirt doesn't lie.

Reading the forums, I tried 7:2 last night and saw a big difference. I wouldn't think that one could get that much more swelling! Very impressed and I'm going to stick with it.

Just an update. Now filling much more of the dome. I have found my comfortable level at about 3inHg and will pump 4 days a week. Still feels great and miss it on my off days.

Noogling for a couple months now and thought it was time to pull out the tape. Happy to see one inch added to the bustline Smile and I can't keep my hands of them either!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon