Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

butt pump?

Hi Peggy!

This is all for one workout, should take ~45-75mins to complete. However, if you are just beginning a fitness routine, this might be a little much all at once, in which case I would say start with 1-2 Sets/workout + the finisher, if you can.

Basically, each set is a heavy exercise plus a plyometric bodyweight exercise. The one serves to build up the glute and leg muscles while the plyo one will really get the heart rate up and stimulate the fast muscle twitch...one exercise gives you size and shape, the other one tightens and tones.

A good starting point may be Legs/Glutes on Monday and Thursday. Once your body adapts a little more than you can increase intensity and either do a little bit of glute work every other day or split your legs into three days: Monday Quads, Wednesday Heavy Hamstrings/Glutes, Friday Light Glutes and Calves.

You can always PM me - I'm more than happy to help with any training and/or nutrition questions! Smile

<3

Thanks, I sent you a PM. You have a very nice body btw. Smile

I decided to buy the butt pump =p got some money in
I'm taking 500mg maca 1000mg agurje and pumping 30mins a day
got over excited with this thing and pumped meh butt like crazy.....no bubble butt but one red bruised butt though
I'm really getting my squat on (= too ..also got some volf-thingy mixed a lil hops in it too

will keep updated xD ----------so if it does great things I'll say if it's a waste you'll know too.......not on noogleberry webpage yet ..they emailed me on ebay they give permission for it to be sold but atm they are making new webpage

heres meh so far experience V

imo the butt pump is small but it sucks your ass in nice ....had to buy tee piece separately -.- ......this thing has been able to pump other body bits too think it could be used on hips ........I only got 1inch swelling because it's so easy to over pump without pain now I'm nervous of bruises........seeing I'm single and not going on vacation might go for it anyway xD the bruises go away ..might try a lil more pumping but not over do it like first time

when using tee piece I half sit gently on cups , bend one tube on one cup so only get suction in one cup ...this allows me to pump and hold one side once I over pump it holds self in place then I hold other cup and the air balances out but both cling to me .......

it is possible to lie on your back if you put a pillow under you ...you can pump boobs and butt same time .....this is way easier to laze with than boob pump ....

It does work. Give it 4 months.

some of my comments go "undisclosed still" so I'm typingh in post subject ^

(09-07-2014, 03:29 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  It does work. Give it 4 months.

what will work in 4 months? the pump or the hops?

(14-07-2014, 09:59 AM)AthenaGirl Wrote:  

I think the pump =p but no harm with both

I'll let you know if it works (; see you in 4 months!!!!!!!

The pump. But the herbs certainly can't hurt! I plan on getting a vacuum system in the near future to get my butt back up in its place, can't wait.

(14-07-2014, 05:58 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  

The pump. But the herbs certainly can't hurt! I plan on getting a vacuum system in the near future to get my butt back up in its place, can't wait.

awesome (= don't pump too hard xD or you'll get bruises..unless you don't mind ..
I got over excited pumped to much and had bruises for a few days..I find pumping over time is good..gives you butt time to swell and sink into the cups..it's great you can fall asleep with it on it's really not uncomfortable .....if you have trouble getting on I'll help give advise if you get it (;

if you get it from ebay you might need to get the Y piece separate on noogleberry website..noogleberry are making a new website though I heard so hopefully by then they will include it

^_^ take care

Hey girl! I know it's been a while since someone posted on here, but are you still doing the butt pump? Any updates? Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon