Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I have no boobs

(27-05-2014, 12:16 PM)emzie95 Wrote:  No idea what you're on about. I don't want kids I said. And I just wanted to know if they'd grow thats all I asked. And seriously I'm not doing nbe just cos you do and you dunno what it's like to be in my position so I'd prefer if you just got lost...

You are the lost one this forum isn't for plastic surgery we dont agree results are better natural anyway or moaning for bigger breast this forum is to actively do something.
.....nobody likes a whiner
Especially us folks who find our own solutions.
Its your personality not breasts that is your problem most of us started smaller than you.
You are clearly stupid or a troll.

Girls please stop feeding the troll (this is what I thought yesterday after her second post already). She is so rude and negative. I don't even think she is serious. Dodgy

Agreed no feeding the troll.

Lol at first this was kind of upsetting but now it's just plain funny. She obviously isn't serious and this must be some sort of joke. This is obviously a Natural breast enhancement forum. There is no need to be rude, that's quite immature.
Good-Bye troll.

Reading this thread ultimately upset me.
So much negativity for constructive advice.
Smh
I'm glad you ladies kept your composure.
I wouldn't have.

She was the one being rude. I wanted one simple answer and I never got it. Yes I'm 19, put me off coming back on her. Nothing but rude big boobed girls who don't have to worry.

It wasn't a fucking joke. Actually wanted help and nobody helped. You're all just bitches. Never coming back on. Girls are mean bastards. Fuck off you lot. Made me feel like I have no hope.

Yup rude big tittied girls. That's why I wear a 32 b.

Can a mod delete this nonsense?

Girl, bye.

Most women I chat with on this website are smaller than 32b (30-34 aa-a) and much older than you.
Your statements are aggressive without reason.
You've been told that
A) positive thinking makes positive results (I.e you will never keep motivated long enough for a program to work if you dont have a positive outlook to your body)
B) suggestions of herbs and massage from women your age that it is working for
C) pumping if you aren't comfortable with herbs because you feel your hormones are in check, and I highly doubt you've had a hormone panel done to even be sure of this.

If you are to be so ungrateful to these women who take the time out of their day to empathize with you and give advice to you then yes, you're either a)a troll or b) lack the compassion and patience to be on this forum.

I'm not a fucking troll. I asked if they'd grow again that's all. I'm being rude for a reason now. Being the way yous are being. What fucking good is any of this advice where's the evidence?????? I'm not pumping them fs. You're all dicks. Hope yous are happy bitches. Too big for your tits so yous are. Nbe has gone to your heads obviously.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon