Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so what are you thinking of?

i have a breast obsession!! Never in my life have i noticed women's breast size ! Now its the only thing i notice when i meet new people lol

(25-05-2014, 08:03 AM)FrenchBoobs Wrote:  i have a breast obsession!! Never in my life have i noticed women's breast size ! Now its the only thing i notice when i meet new people lol

Even men and small children?

I'm thinking I should get a few more slices of pizza and watch more of the XTC documentary.

Mmmm pizzaa ^

Rolleyes

I'm thinking that the new members need to read more before posting new threads... READ DON'T BE SO LAZY! And now I want pizza too Smile

(25-05-2014, 10:04 PM)danim Wrote:  I'm thinking that the new members need to read more before posting new threads... READ DON'T BE SO LAZY! And now I want pizza too Smile

Lol there's a lot of info on here though and it can be overwhelming.
I'm thinking I should have went to the pool with my friends but I guess I'll clean instead

I'm thinking that I spent more time here than facebook and twitter haha

(25-05-2014, 10:13 PM)danim Wrote:  I'm thinking that I spent more time here than facebook and twitter haha

Ditto! Big Grin

Im thinking "how can i have bad knees when im only in my bloody 30's??" Lol
And "should i eat my sandwiches i brought to work or should i be a pig and get hot fries with mayo instead..."

A few things I'm thinking damn I'm gonna be busy tidying this house(4 day weekend I get too distracted when I'm with my man that and we were out alot)
I'm sad when its messy.
I'm gonna be fat forevermore dieting is so hard when food is delicious ate 3 cuttlefish at lunch mmm and oreos haha what a strange combination.
Where is my period I wanna start pueraria cycling.
I will eat less tomarrow.
:/ aww I saw a dead puppy on the road that upset me all day

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon