Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

11 Months, Grown about a cup size! It really works!

Hi friends!

I've been stalking these forums for about a year or so and was debating if whether I should start my own NBE journey because I was really hesitant about negative health results. Anyways, I came across this blog about 11 months ago and I was really inspired by the bloggers before and after photos of her breast growth (unfortunately she had taken down these photos because of your boyfriend...Dodgy ) but nevertheless they were really inspiring! So I decided to take the chance and spend the money and ordered the products that she was using. And so far I am extremely extremely extremely happy with my results!!

I was originally a small A cup and I now, I have managed to grow and fit into a full B cup! I am still amazed at the results! So I wanted to make this thread and share with you guys the products that I had ordered! Well actually I went and bought the same exact products that the blogger was using so I'll just link you guys her site! Blush

http://naturallyenhancedbeauty.com

I didn't buy the alternative products that she bought. I bought the ones she first started using! Smile

http://naturallyenhancedbeauty.com/?page_id=26

Hope this can help you guys and be somewhat of an inspirational thread! Big Grin

Thank you very much for sharing the information! I will try fennel tea Smile

11 months is nearly a year..

si je comprends bien,
You grown 1 inch in a whole year ?

If suppose you are a very patient person.

11 months is a long time to keep at something I love your dedication im not sure I'd have it when I started nbe when did you first see growth?
I still say even waiting a year for 1 in is still success and well worth it do you know your start and finish measurements or did you go by bras because you could have grown more than you think?
I wish the pictures were still there without it is all things I have seen in other places.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon