Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hormone results and proogramme help!!

Smile 

Hi all,

Finally I got my hormone results! My gyno said that i have a slight hormone imbalance.

These are the results:
thyroid is good
prolactin is 379 [good]
progesterone is good
testosterone <0.69
hydroxyprogesterone 1.4
oestradiol is 149

Also i am given the pill YASMIN i will be taking it in 6th June for the first time in order to regulate my periods well.

I would like to add PM to my program BLUE MANGO, will this be a problem since i want to take it with the pill? Also how do you cycle it pls?

Also, I need help please in what shall I add to my programme.

I think I will add the following:
Maca [ no growth when i used it]
Fenugreek [ '' ]
EPO
MSM
what shall I add more since I have the pill?!?

My current size is 34C or sometimes a D.
HELP PLEAAAAAAASEEEEEE APPRECIATED!! SmileSmileSmileBig Grin

thank you!!!

I don't understand the tests I have never had one.
you can take pueraria with the pill cycle it if you have irregular periods only take from first period day for 12-14 days.
The other supplements you can take anytime or fenugreek on the days you don't take pueraria.
Do you know your measurements?
Take pictures before and after you don't gave to share but it will help you see changes easier.
Good luck

(21-05-2014, 06:02 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't understand the tests I have never had one.
you can take pueraria with the pill cycle it if you have irregular periods only take from first period day for 12-14 days.
The other supplements you can take anytime or fenugreek on the days you don't take pueraria.
Take pictures before and after you don't gave to share but it will help you see changes easier.
Good luck

Thanks for your reply bonita Big Grin Big Grin

i Kknow im not wearing the correct bra size, beacause i dont find in my country.currently i dont have the inchtape near me so ill tell ya later. i need to be band 30.

Also I cannot understand how to cylce pm... so i START taking pm, the first day my period comes and continue taking it for 15 days ? and then i stop and start again on the first day when my period comes?

what happens if i dont cylce pm?

thx! xxxx

(21-05-2014, 06:10 PM)ihatepd Wrote:  
(21-05-2014, 06:02 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I don't understand the tests I have never had one.
Good luck

Thanks for your reply bonita Big Grin Big Grin

i Kknow im not wearing the correct bra size, beacause i dont find in my country.currently i dont have the inchtape near me so ill tell ya later. i need to be band 30.

Also I cannot understand how to cylce pm... so i START taking pm, the first day my period comes and continue taking it for 15 days ? and then i stop and start again on the first day when my period comes?

what happens if i dont cylce pm?

thx! xxxx

That's right but try only 15 might be long if it effects period go down a day or 2.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon