Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE - LOOKING FOR A FULLER, ROUNDER, MORE PROJECTED LOOK!

I updated my other thread so I thought I would update this one as well!

OK, so here is an update. I was feeling very heavy and swollen and I wanted to weight quite a bit after my monthly to make sure that when I remeasured that is wasn't with swelling from my cycle. Here is the latest pic and measurement. Starting at 41.75" and now 45.75" with all having the same under bust of 33" at the moment I do not have any tenderness. As for the top I am being measured in, it is much more uncomfortable than it looks and think that I have to retire it. I started out with my breasts slopping into the cups and now I have to swoop in scoop many times to position them to where I have less quad boob. After wearing it a bit it is very uncomfortable and I am fitting spilling. Over all however my boobs are larger but what I am more exited about is that they are fuller and perkier. I am more confident without a bra and that was my most important goal! Thank you all for your support and encouragement! :-) and following my thread!

[Image: CaTFj9B.jpg]

(04-08-2014, 05:52 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I updated my other thread so I thought I would update this one as well!

OK, so here is an update. I was feeling very heavy and swollen and I wanted to weight quite a bit after my monthly to make sure that when I remeasured that is wasn't with swelling from my cycle. Here is the latest pic and measurement. Starting at 41.75" and now 45.75" with all having the same under bust of 33" at the moment I do not have any tenderness. As for the top I am being measured in, it is much more uncomfortable than it looks and think that I have to retire it. I started out with my breasts slopping into the cups and now I have to swoop in scoop many times to position them to where I have less quad boob. After wearing it a bit it is very uncomfortable and I am fitting spilling. Over all however my boobs are larger but what I am more exited about is that they are fuller and perkier. I am more confident without a bra and that was my most important goal! Thank you all for your support and encouragement! :-) and following my thread!

Well done busty . That's is a truly busty boob Wink congrats .

(04-08-2014, 11:41 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(04-08-2014, 05:52 PM)bustybride Wrote:  I updated my other thread so I thought I would update this one as well!

Well done busty . That's is a truly busty boob Wink congrats .

Aww thanks Myboobs! I gonna start bra shopping now this size feels right to me I doubt I will be growing anymore... Thanks for following my threads!

(04-08-2014, 11:56 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Aww thanks Myboobs! I gonna start bra shopping now this size feels right to me I doubt I will be growing anymore... Thanks for following my threads!

Superb growth Busty! you are fantastic to grow so much and so fast your breasts, you're really suited for nbe! I linked you some advice on how to grow them again with a massage in your other thread (day 2 etc etc).

it continues this way! I'm sure you can even get a 50inch

(05-08-2014, 05:23 AM)stellina3313 Wrote:  
(04-08-2014, 11:56 PM)bustybride Wrote:  Aww thanks Myboobs! I gonna start bra shopping now this size feels right to me I doubt I will be growing anymore... Thanks for following my threads!

Superb growth Busty! you are fantastic to grow so much and so fast your breasts, you're really suited for nbe! I linked you some advice on how to grow them again with a massage in your other thread (day 2 etc etc).

it continues this way! I'm sure you can even get a 50inch

Thanks so much! I am happy with the size, not trying to grow too much more, mostly going to focus on firmness now... Thanks for the links! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon