Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone else into makeup?

(26-05-2014, 02:46 AM)echapman Wrote:  Does anyone else like special effects makeup? I LOVE it. I make my own prosthetics and everything.

zombie + edward scissorhands!

Can you make prosthetic tits, by any chance?

(26-05-2014, 03:01 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 02:46 AM)echapman Wrote:  Does anyone else like special effects makeup? I LOVE it. I make my own prosthetics and everything.

zombie + edward scissorhands!

Can you make prosthetic tits, by any chance?

I saw that on a TV show I think this is it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxttsQwdqI&has_verified=1&layout=tablet&client=mv-google
They look like a real breast implants.

Ecapman interesting makeup its good

Hi everyone, I love doing my make-up but wish I was not only better at it but a little quicker. It takes me about an hour and that's with my nails already lacquered .Blush

Yesterday I went and bought some new foundation, lipstick, blusher and eye shadow from Boots here in the UK. Nothing special I hear you say, but this time I subjected myself to their electronic skin colour evaluation. Several GG looked on in amazement but I was not at all worried or embarrassed despite being in drab.

I am a big fan of No7 products and the new foundation has made such an improvement I am over the moon. I am fortunate that my local Boots store are very helpful to CD'ers like me and even remember my name.

Love
Heather X

(26-05-2014, 11:31 AM)Heather-H Wrote:  Hi everyone, I love doing my make-up but wish I was not only better at it but a little quicker. It takes me about an hour and that's with my nails already lacquered .Blush

Yesterday I went and bought some new foundation, lipstick, blusher and eye shadow from Boots here in the UK. Nothing special I hear you say, but this time I subjected myself to their electronic skin colour evaluation. Several GG looked on in amazement but I was not at all worried or embarrassed despite being in drab.

I am a big fan of No7 products and the new foundation has made such an improvement I am over the moon. I am fortunate that my local Boots store are very helpful to CD'ers like me and even remember my name.

Love
Heather X

I got to go into Boots when we honeymooned in Scotland and I loved them!

(26-05-2014, 01:00 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Aaww thanks any ideas for makeup that would work on my face I'm sure most of you know better than me?
My new favourite skin thing is lemon juice and msm before moisturising works on my cleavage too.

Your skin is so perfect! If you wanted just a touch of something for going out I would suggest a BB cream and a light dusting of setting powder and maybe a shimmery bronzer. Do some light colors on your eyes... greens would look really pretty on you or golds.

Does anyone have advice on how to get the perfected winged liner?
I always end up with one side looking completely different from the other Dodgy

Excuse the oily face

(26-05-2014, 05:12 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Does anyone have advice on how to get the perfected winged liner?

Excuse the oily face

You are gaaaaawgeous!

And I cheat at my liner haha. It's sort of hard to explain how I do it, but I line my lid first, then I draw almost like a triangle at the end and then fill it in. I tried making a diagram. I had my wings on pretty thick here but I do them thin the same way

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(26-05-2014, 05:12 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Does anyone have advice on how to get the perfected winged liner?

Excuse the oily face

Debbi you have such a cute face I think your liners OK your pretty eyes distract from any unevenness.

Thanks Bonitaa! Echapman your liner looks perfect I'll try out your suggestion. I met a woman who once told me that if you don't wear makeup at least do something with your eyes because their the gateway to the soul. I wish I knew how to do more with mine.

Excuse the oily face

Geez!! LOOK at how pretty you are!!!! It was a tiny bit hard to tell from the avatar. Now it's confirmed!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon