Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Feeling 'high' after hypnosis?

I'm not exactly one to frequent drugs as I prefer to take care of things naturally and healthily (eg. hypnosis for breast enlargementSmile) but I do know that, in reference to past experiences, the hypnosis that I have been doing has made me feel very 'high'. When I say that, I mean that it feels as if time has slowed but like it's going faster than it typically does, I cannot focus on anything, and I feel like nothing that is happening to me is actually happening. I actually wake up with a start from my hypnosis and I end up thinking that I must have actually fallen asleep while listening, and then I just wander around for the rest of the night in a dream state. The only information I have been able to find on this is here, and it's not very much: http://northernutahhypnosis.com/weirdfeelinghypnosis/

Have any of you experienced the same? From what I've written, do you think I'm falling asleep in hypnosis or that I'm just going so deep that I come out like this? I worry because the track I listen to requires me to envision my breasts growing and I'm not sure if I've actually done this (or if I've been listening) when I wake up. I forget everything. I also feel very relaxed a few minutes into hypnosis and twitch a lot- kind of like when you're falling asleep and you feel like you're literally falling so your body twitches awake. I'm sorry if this post is a little incoherent as I am in this foggy state right now; it's a little hard to think. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any personal experience with this?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon