Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Program (using NatureDay's product)

I just want to give an update:

It's been a month that I've been on Nurture Day's product and I've skipped a total of 4 days overall because I was too busy and forgot. I still measure at 31.5" but my breasts has been very firm, just like it was when they were young lol. So when I lay down they don't go flat or sagging off. I guess, even though no growth and only firmness, at least something is happening and I'm not giving up yet...I will keep going until the end of my program and then I'll see if it's worth to get more supplies.

Update:

On my second month with Nature Day's.
I am done with the 2 liquid bottles and am on to taking the pills now. I am taking 3 pills a day. I have grown a little under an inch but my breasts has been very firm, they look very nice in swimsuits, although they're small they almost look like fake boobs being so firm. I am liking it! Smile

(25-07-2014, 06:33 AM)violetulip Wrote:  Update:

On my second month with Nature Day's.
I am done with the 2 liquid bottles and am on to taking the pills now. I am taking 3 pills a day. I have grown a little under an inch but my breasts has been very firm, they look very nice in swimsuits, although they're small they almost look like fake boobs being so firm. I am liking it! Smile

Thats great news. Thats almost a cup size Smile

Update: I have stop taking my pills for 2 months now because I was busy... I feel like I am starting to lose what I've gained but when I measure it's still the same. Well, today I am starting on the NatureDay's pill again and am running low on my supply so I am going to order another 3 months or maybe I'll order a 6 months supply this time. So far, I like this products!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon