Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My starting journey pics

[attachment=6523]I can't identify my boobs size, could u help me so i may know their cups before starting... It is embarrassing to do so..Blush but i want ur help..
N.B
my height is 1.64 cm, 5.4 feet
My weight is 49 kg, 108 lb
I have anemia, and poor nourishment, Sad

You are definitely not flat and you have a very nice shape and figure Smile
You look like a C to me !

I thought i am 32 AA, it is after period pic.. And thanks skyeee, ur reply made my day Big Grin and encouraged me ^^

You need to try to solve the anemia and poor nutrition.
Yes an AA is nothing so clearly not but what is your underbust and across bust measurements?
I guess c too though but that means not a lot if you wear the wrong size bra.

You look like a 32 B ... Try different bra sizes and see which gives you the most support while being comfy

I dont have a measurement tape for now, i am gonna measure them ASAP. Besides, I wanna start with deer massage and fat bruch massage, but i dont know how to do massage in a proper way! Any advices for doing massages the right way?

Wow, you have BEAUTIFUL breasts, the shape is so nice. You look like a nice C cup to me, definitely NOT flat, lol. And I love your waist. Smile

Try the female deer massage (inward circles), 200-300 in the morning and 200-300 before bed.

Thanks peggy for ur nice words Smile , so i have to change my USERNAME LOL.. I am going to try the female deer massage with A mixture of diff oils. FG, fennel, almond, wheat germ oils, and squeez vitamen E capsules..

Gorgeous shape! I agree with the others. You've got a nice starting size there, and so perky!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon