Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

isobasic' outgrown bra boutique!

Hey girls, as I've changed size and we hopefully all will continue to do so, and as I'm very happy with the support I've received here, I've decided to give a little something back to the forum in the form of the bras I've outgrown on my nbe journey! I'll post them for free if you pm me with an address. I'm in the uk but willing to send elsewhere if it's not too expensive!

This is a white 28DD bra, never worn as way too small for me (I wear a 32D-DD). From Debenham's Gorgeous range.
[attachment=6506]

This one's a light pink 34B from primark, worn a bit but still cute! A primark one from years ago.
[attachment=6510]

This one is a green 32C, barely worn as too small when I bought it. From primark.
[attachment=6511]

I'll post more up when I have the time Smile

Can I join? Ive got some bras that don't fit and I wouldn't mind giving them away. I've got 30D, 32C VS, 28F Curvy Kate. I can add pictures as well Smile

(14-05-2014, 11:18 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  Can I join? Ive got some bras that don't fit and I wouldn't mind giving them away. I've got 30D, 32C VS, 28F Curvy Kate. I can add pictures as well Smile

Haha why not? Quite proud of this idea actually, since we all get through so many of the things :L

(14-05-2014, 11:22 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Haha why not? Quite proud of this idea actually, since we all get through so many of the things :L
It's quite brilliant and a very nice idea Big Grin. I'm starting to fill out of my best fitting bra and I'm dreading having to buy new ones especially since I haven't reached my goal and will probably need to buy new bras at the end.Dodgy

(14-05-2014, 11:27 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(14-05-2014, 11:22 PM)isobasic Wrote:  Haha why not? Quite proud of this idea actually, since we all get through so many of the things :L
It's quite brilliant and a very nice idea Big Grin. I'm starting to fill out of my best fitting bra and I'm dreading having to buy new ones especially since I haven't reached my goal and will probably need to buy new bras at the end.Dodgy

Ooh it's an excuse though! I actually love buying underwear, especially when I surprise myself with my size Big Grin I have way too much haha.

You girls are awesome! I only wish I were that small... and that large.. lol

It's so generous of you to do this! Are you willing to post to the US? I'd really love the 28DD.

(15-05-2014, 02:01 AM)prettylily Wrote:  It's so generous of you to do this! Are you willing to post to the US? I'd really love the 28DD.

Sure, i did a price check and it's not too bad with international economy posting (probs will take a while to arrive though!). send me an address an I'll see what I can do?

congrats on outgrowing bras Big Grin your a star!!!
gee I hope I'll be selling my bras soon ;/ haha xDD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon