Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New, need help

I had a little spotting last night..but that was it. I am a bit worried.
Should I stop taking the pills and wait to see if anything happens?

More likely Vitex and or SP are causing that. I doubt it if Maca does, since Maca is not a phytoestrogen herb. Any time you take a phytoestrogen herbs it will likely affect the period, so if you want to go back to your old cycle then I would stop both Vitex and SP. Good chance Maca is fine, so just try to see if you are fine after cutting Vitex and SP, if not then do not take Maca either. Read the posts on biofemales on this issue. Also see below for some info on Vitex:

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-968-vitex%20agnus-castus.aspx?activeingredientid=968&activeingredientname=vitex%20agnus-castus

Thank you again Pom for the support. I did read about Vitex, Maca and SP before I started taking them but I did not figure out that it could change my cycle, 7 days seemed forever to me. Coincidence or not last night my period came so it was only one day without taking the Vitex and SP. It was a rough night, I had really awful abdominal pain and although I avoid taking pain killers or meds I took one because I was just rolling in my bed all night. This is why I am considering taking BCP again, when I take it I have really light periods, light pain. But I know that NBE and BCP don't work that well together and I know that BCP have a bad reputation. Still is the easiest contraceptive method especially when bf does not want to use a condomSad

(05-05-2015, 10:17 PM)Vio Wrote:  Thank you again Pom for the support. I did read about Vitex, Maca and SP before I started taking them but I did not figure out that it could change my cycle, 7 days seemed forever to me. Coincidence or not last night my period came so it was only one day without taking the Vitex and SP. It was a rough night, I had really awful abdominal pain and although I avoid taking pain killers or meds I took one because I was just rolling in my bed all night. This is why I am considering taking BCP again, when I take it I have really light periods, light pain. But I know that NBE and BCP don't work that well together and I know that BCP have a bad reputation. Still is the easiest contraceptive method especially when bf does not want to use a condomSad
--------------------------------------------------------------------
I will PM you on this issue, to see how my wife and I handled this matter. POM

(05-05-2015, 10:17 PM)Vio Wrote:  Thank you again Pom for the support. I did read about Vitex, Maca and SP before I started taking them but I did not figure out that it could change my cycle, 7 days seemed forever to me. Coincidence or not last night my period came so it was only one day without taking the Vitex and SP. It was a rough night, I had really awful abdominal pain and although I avoid taking pain killers or meds I took one because I was just rolling in my bed all night. This is why I am considering taking BCP again, when I take it I have really light periods, light pain. But I know that NBE and BCP don't work that well together and I know that BCP have a bad reputation. Still is the easiest contraceptive method especially when bf does not want to use a condomSad

That sucks have u thought of noogling

I thought of it but not sure if would be efficient because I have barely some tissue to work on :-(
Also it's hard to find it in Europe..

I know that SP interacts with combined BCP but my question is if I could take the SP only in my 7 day break from the pill?
I am still trying to see what herbs I couls still take while on BCP. I will continue with Maca, I put small amounts in my morning smoothie. I just love the energy that it's been giving me.

Hello all! New updates are no updates for me...
In my journey in trying to gain weight I had a discovery that did not serve me well. Actually I knew that even before but only now it started to affect me. It's not like I did not have enough flaws until now so another one on my list is the last thing I need.
So I succeded in gaining some weight with lots of efforts but unfortunately a big part of it went on my legs and butt and because( so it seems) I have short legs( shorter than my torso) I looked awful. My "luck" was that I lost the extra kg quick because I was sick so now I am back to square 0 even more frustrated. I knew I did not have the t longest legs at my heigh of 1. 64 m but was not very focused on this before. It made me think even more when someone told me that I don't look that thin, they gave me more than 50 kg although I only have 47. So yeey my short legs make me look fatter than I am but my thin upper parr makes me look skinny( does this make any sense??).
So my dilema now is what can I do? I thought about exercises to lift my butt and maybe it will give the illusion that I have longer legs. But what can I do to gain weight on my upper body. I started doing everyday pushups but it only shows more muscles, not very feminine and with no boobs I look like a man :-(:-(
I have to say that I feel very frustrated and I wish I wouldn't care so much about my body seeing that is not what I wish.

Vio, maybe a personal trainer and or a nutritionist can help you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon