Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New, need help

Welcome! I am sure with time you will see progress! I buy all my herbs/supplements through amazon, looking for products with hundreds of reviews and high scores. I can spend all day reading this forum and amazon reviews. Looking forward to more of your posts.

Thank you for your reply. I really thought that my problem would be because of a tyroid issue so I made some tests. These are my results:
in the third day of the period:
FSH 7.8
LH 8.4
Estrogen 156
prolactine 308
Testosterone 0.455
SHBG 68.48
In the 21 st day
Progesterone 69.5
Protein C 115%
Protein S 71%

Anti-tiroglob 14
Anti-TPO 18
TSH 3.7

So my doctor says that everything is ok so I could begin again taking birth control pills. I decided to start taking again because I tried some local birth control methods and had all sort of problems down there(itchy, burn sensation, ). I did the secretion tests but they did not find anything wrong so I guessed it was because of the rubber of the condoms or the substances of the spermicide. I don't want to use a IUD. The problem is that the doctor confirmed that I have undeveloped breast but did not give me a reason for why I am like this, she said it is because I am skinny. :-|

Resuming, I am still massaging but only once a day and seeing poor results. More frustrating is that nobody seems to understand me, that this is really something that makes me feel insecure, I just don't feel like a woman.
Another issue is that my sex drive is almost gone from some time now and I didn't even start the pills yet Sad
Hoping to find some support here Smile

Hi Oana, Your story has much in common with my story.

In 25 years old I didn't like my super skinny figure (with over generous hips), high Testosterone, low Estrogen, always on birth pills, also I got TONS of pimples on face and body, hair in all weird places. Sex drive just gone because of pills, and I was "dating" my husband feeling almost nothing((((. Thanks God he tried to understand me. Then I decided to give up on pills. Since they couldn't change my outter/inner symptoms (hair, pimples, oily skin, small breasts, nervous temper). I started to use only something topical cosmetis to address each problem individually. It takes much more time, but helps one problem at a time. Pimples gone thanks to Retin-A creme and to Benzoyl Peroxise. Hair is removed with laser treatments, Oily skin - blotting paper + good powder. So one problem left -

..... I grabbed all my money and put implants inside my breasts. to solve my figure problem. HUGE MISTAKE of mine. It was so silly of me, since it just looked as balloons were put inside. No decollate show whatsoever. Since I was way too embarrassed of this implants and how it looked. It appeared that I do not have enough tissue and fat in my breasts to cover up implants inside. So the ribs seen through in some poses. Looked terrible. So I decided to cut them out from my body.

So my first and most important advice - DO NOT CONSIDER SILICONE implants inside your breasts, hoping whole figure would look better, or that you will win someones heart. It will not solve anything, trust me. Maybe silicone looks better on curved girls, who add 1 size to their full B size, so resulting С size looks more-or-less natural. If you have small and undeveloped tits (I wear AA size) it might look as bad as mine.

I don't know if you can buy any suction device, or If its appropriate for you. But my way out of this situation was to buy Brava suction device and 2 large domes. And spent 12 weeks, each evening, and even some weekends wearing it. So my breasts started to grow in natural way. Really started to grow. Of course, there are a lot of problems with pack pain, pimples, scars, home-sitting, BUT breasts started to grow and become fuller, younger, looking upwards (it also become a funny problem after implants removal: small downward tits looking down).

Right now my husband told me that if I would not spent huge amount of money and time for those implants surgeries, and wear my Brava instead for those after-surgery 4 month. I would have much better results and figure and health.

(13-10-2014, 12:30 PM)brava_tania Wrote:  Hi Oana, Your story has much in common with my story.

In 25 years old I didn't like my super skinny figure (with over generous hips), high Testosterone, low Estrogen, always on birth pills, also I got TONS of pimples on face and body, hair in all weird places. Sex drive just gone because of pills, and I was "dating" my husband feeling almost nothing((((. Thanks God he tried to understand me. Then I decided to give up on pills. Since they couldn't change my outter/inner symptoms (hair, pimples, oily skin, small breasts, nervous temper). I started to use only something topical cosmetis to address each problem individually. It takes much more time, but helps one problem at a time. Pimples gone thanks to Retin-A creme and to Benzoyl Peroxise. Hair is removed with laser treatments, Oily skin - blotting paper + good powder. So one problem left -

..... I grabbed all my money and put implants inside my breasts. to solve my figure problem. HUGE MISTAKE of mine. It was so silly of me, since it just looked as balloons were put inside. No decollate show whatsoever. Since I was way too embarrassed of this implants and how it looked. It appeared that I do not have enough tissue and fat in my breasts to cover up implants inside. So the ribs seen through in some poses. Looked terrible. So I decided to cut them out from my body.

So my first and most important advice - DO NOT CONSIDER SILICONE implants inside your breasts, hoping whole figure would look better, or that you will win someones heart. It will not solve anything, trust me. Maybe silicone looks better on curved girls, who add 1 size to their full B size, so resulting С size looks more-or-less natural. If you have small and undeveloped tits (I wear AA size) it might look as bad as mine.

I don't know if you can buy any suction device, or If its appropriate for you. But my way out of this situation was to buy Brava suction device and 2 large domes. And spent 12 weeks, each evening, and even some weekends wearing it. So my breasts started to grow in natural way. Really started to grow. Of course, there are a lot of problems with pack pain, pimples, scars, home-sitting, BUT breasts started to grow and become fuller, younger, looking upwards (it also become a funny problem after implants removal: small downward tits looking down).

Right now my husband told me that if I would not spent huge amount of money and time for those implants surgeries, and wear my Brava instead for those after-surgery 4 month. I would have much better results and figure and health.

hey!
Thanks you so much for sharing your story, it help me more than you think.
The idea of implants came into my mimd but, as you said, i realised that it would not match my body. If you can imagine, my breast are even
smaller , yours are really nice :-). Unfortunately I don't think I can buy Brava from my country and as I am seeing the price would be a problem too. So basicaly the massage is all I have left for now. I bought some fennel essential oil and put some drops in the oil I massage with.
I wonder if there is someone who could take a look on my results and tell me if they are really ok...is my estrogen level high? Because that would explain why when I gain some weight it only goes on my but and legs. And now that I started with birth control pills I am worried that I will retain water down there. Do you know any effective method that could prevent that?
Smile 

(13-10-2014, 01:37 PM)Oana Wrote:  Thanks you so much for sharing your story, it help me more than you think.
The idea of implants came into my mimd but, as you said, i realised that it would not match my body.

Hi Oana, always welcome. Ideas on "miraculous" silicone implants is just in the air: TV, magazines, celebrities with more-or-less good examples of surgeries. But that is good, that you do not consider them as an option. Thanks for kind words. Yes, on frontal photos my breasts look nice, since they are wide, so this point of view is flattering.... but, you know, it s very hard to find for big mans hand)) since I used to have minimal (tissue and fat) = volume there. now, the volume encreased, not dramatically, but noticeably. and this is encouraging...

I'm living in Ukraine, and I bought my Brava already used from UK's ebay. Yes, the shipment wasn't cheap. But I think the device is worth each penny.

Unfortunately, I haven't used massage, so I can not tell you anything on that. But still, if you started something, keep on doing your changes for good. Have a nice, sunny day

(15-05-2014, 01:15 PM)Oana Wrote:  
(15-05-2014, 12:26 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(15-05-2014, 07:02 AM)Oana Wrote:  I can't seem to find spearmint tea anywhere..:-(

I found some ar The Vitamin Shoppe...

Thank you! I finally found it at a Greek store..it seems it's very rare in my country..

Have you looked just in the supermarket I could not find it in any vitamin/supplement section I buy it in the spices section of the store where you would find things like pepper its less than a euro I think then I put it in a cup with a special tea holder because its not in bags.

(15-10-2014, 02:36 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(15-05-2014, 01:15 PM)Oana Wrote:  
(15-05-2014, 12:26 PM)Karren Wrote:  
(15-05-2014, 07:02 AM)Oana Wrote:  I can't seem to find spearmint tea anywhere..:-(

I found some ar The Vitamin Shoppe...

Thank you! I finally found it at a Greek store..it seems it's very rare in my country..

Have you looked just in the supermarket I could not find it in any vitamin/supplement section I buy it in the spices section of the store where you would find things like pepper its less than a euro I think then I put it in a cup with a special tea holder because its not in bags.

Hey! Thank you for the reply. I found the tea and it's not expensive. Not sure if it's only my impression but it does seem that hair on the body grows slower. :-D but it's not helping the boobs, maybe only the hairy part..

There is a lot of information in the forum but I can't find something about taking herb when you are on birth control pills. I was actually thinking taking them in the 7 day break so that the I would not take to many hormones, just to try to help the massage. Also I am not sure which one would be better for me.

Also, there is one thing I don't understant. My test for estradiol was 156 in the third day and the range in the folicular faze is 46-607. But my doctor said that it was a bit high but I am not seeimg it as too high... I did npt have the guts to ask her, I always get chicken when at doctors...

Hey there...long time no write..still I've been watching you closely especially in the last period of time. So from when I've started until now unfortunately I did not achieve any great results and I'll have to admit that at times I just wanted to quit..I was very frustrated and depressed.
So meanwhile I started taking Evening primrose+ Vitamine E capsules, 500 mg and max 1000. This helped me as well with my hair loss. Because of my tyroid imbalance at times it seemed like I was getting bald, very heavy hair loss but with this supplement I keep it under control and my hair looks good too. I also do home made masks, I put coconut oil on my hair etc. I am not sure if it is the Evening primose or the Vitamin E that is making the job but I am happy with this. I am only scared that if I don't take it anymore I will loose my results
I am also drinking spearmint tea.
For a while I took tincture of raspberry sprouts but although it gave me a little swelling I had it in my legs as well and did not like that.
I massage with an oil I made by mixing dill oil, flax seeds oil, coconut oil, virgin olive oil, few drops of essential fennel oil.
I also dry brush which I actually like and feel that it's helping.
I do back and chest exercises because I have a small back as well.
I still don't feel ready to take any other herbs, I feel I am not that informed just yet but I am looking for all the info about BO which I think it might help taking into account I stopped growing in puberty. I know that then I wasn't eating all the nutrients I needed, I was very skinny, still am. I will have to order it online because I cannot find it in my country o.O

Measuments:
a few years ago( from what I remember)
Chest 73 cm
Under chest 71 cm
waist 64 cm
butt 90 cm

Today( 16 April 2015)
Chest 78 cm
Under chest 71 cm
Waist 61
Butt 87 cm

The difference of the breast It's more from my back because I also have done some kineto for for scolio-kyphosis.

I am also having a hard time in finding a proper bra. As I read on the forum, the bra can stop you from growing.

So this is my update, maybe these days I will have the courage to post some photos, i started to do pics so that I can see better the changes.

Any advice is welcomed!

Have a great day!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon