Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pueraria mirifica again!

Started the second half of cycle today I plan on drinking 3-6 cups of nbe herb teas I have liquorice, fennel, fenugreek and spearmint also thought I would try taking one swanson's women's multi glandular it has a low dose of bo like 150mg.

(11-06-2014, 04:10 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Started the second half of cycle today I plan on drinking 3-6 cups of nbe herb teas I have liquorice, fennel, fenugreek and spearmint also thought I would try taking one swanson's women's multi glandular it has a low dose of bo like 150mg.

Wow Bonitta, I can't drink anything that doesn't taste good haha I tried spearmint but I couldn't handle the taste. How did the first half go? Any growth sensations?

Well I can't eat food I don't like but I enjoy most herbal tea I think its a taste you don't like at first maybe but like after a while.
Yes my breasts were achy and I had some swelling a couple days I need to start remembering to massage this half because I forgot most days.

I wanted to show what my boobs look like on my body so you understand how they still look normal not big because of my build.
They are over a good handful and a big measurement but to my body not big I don't think I used to be nearly flat before nbe wish I took proper start pics.
Sort of bloated besacuse I just ate a lot for lunch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bonitta your body is PERFECTION! Your boobs are huge but I get why you think they're not that big because you're comparing yourself to extremely busty women that are in my opinion too big and unattractive. You want to be a sexy woman with big boobs and not just big boobs that outweighs everything else.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your body. It reminds me of the previous generations body, how they were very curvey and slightly chubby but hella sexy! Our generation is just obsessed with skinniness and the boney look. Your body is more like Marilyn manroe, so sexy!

Your boobs are my dream goal!! I want mine to look like yours and I won't give up till it does. You're such an inspiration!

(14-06-2014, 06:50 PM)AquaArab Wrote:  Bonitta your body is PERFECTION! Your boobs are huge but I get why you think they're not that big because you're comparing yourself to extremely busty women that are in my opinion too big and unattractive. You want to be a sexy woman with big boobs and not just big boobs that outweighs everything else.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your body. It reminds me of the previous generations body, how they were very curvey and slightly chubby but hella sexy! Our generation is just obsessed with skinniness and the boney look. Your body is more like Marilyn manroe, so sexy!

Your boobs are my dream goal!! I want mine to look like yours and I won't give up till it does. You're such an inspiration!

Yh I like being chubby like i can gain alot of muscle quickly but i prefer my softness just a little smaller waist little more breast would be nice I'm much fatter than Marilyn though but thanks so much but you see because my body is bigger 44in chest looks medium on me.

Your body is perfect!!! You don't have any clothed pics from before nbe?

(14-06-2014, 10:53 PM)echapman Wrote:  Your body is perfect!!! You don't have any clothed pics from before nbe?

Thanks there are a couple of nearly begining in my first thread I think I'll find some when I go see my mum I'm sure haha but on the couple I have here my clothes were loose you can't tell :/

Smile my areolas look bigger that normally means I'm growing!

Your figure is gorgeous!Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon