Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Based on my current size and shape (NSFW pics incl), is my current program okay?

(10-05-2014, 09:47 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Cycling with pm then fenugreek might be good I think that's what ceci did you might wanna look her up.

I was taking both at the same time but I think having your body work with one at a time would be great. I'm going to change up my plan Big Grin

I take back what I said about Saw Palmetto. I think I'm going to be using spearmint throught. I found this post by
[undefined=undefined]LOTUS

"I wouldn't use FSO, it has anti-estrogenic properties and so does saw palmetto. spearmint, white peony root and coconut oil are good replacements.

Btw, you look great! Wink

-Saw palmetto-DHT inhibiting effect, acts on progesterone receptors (causing a reduction in estrogen levels)

-White peony root-Estrogenic, blocks 5-ar and pro-aromatase, strong

-Spearmint-Anti-androgenic properties reduces the level of free testosterone in the blood, while leaving total testosterone and DHEAS unaffected

-Lignans (Flaxseed) are phytoestrogens with estrogenic or anti-estrogenic activity.

-Coconut oil-makes connective tissues stronger for that much desired softness and elasticity. superb antioxidant activities that neutralize free radicals and slowing down aging, aids in breast feeding, Coconut oil is nature's richest source of MCFAs."

Crap, so does this mean I should've gotten a larger Noogleberry size instead of "Small" ??? Huh

(10-05-2014, 10:48 PM)petitechic Wrote:  Crap, so does this mean I should've gotten a larger Noogleberry size instead of "Small" ??? Huh

Yh small is going to be tiny large is still I wouldn't say more than a c cup they run super small you'll be best to measure width of breast to find cupsize not bra or chest measurement to be most accurate. I know I couldn't use xls at only 32d cup so they are still small xxls though are a massive jump up and fit me.
But if you message noogleberry Lucy and tell her you ordered the wrong size she's pretty good and should exchange them if you don't open them I would recommend at least a large maybe xl look at cup widths depth isn't really important OK smalls can you fit your breast in 3.5in hole? xl is still only 5.5in base diameter so more like the size of medium breasts from my experience Lucy recommends cups too small by cupsize.

(10-05-2014, 09:42 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(10-05-2014, 09:28 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Good luck on your growth, hun, but I think FF would be kinda over-doing it.
28FF isn't too far fetched. She would need to grow 3 1/2 to 4 more inches to get there. It would be big breast but it wouldn't be huge. here's an example with a woman wearing the correct bra size.

When you mention wanting FF cup tits, I think of how big Rae's were and she was a DDD, they looked kinda like this.

Then I imagine what 3 to 5 cup sizes larger would look like and I figure it's something like this.

(11-05-2014, 12:54 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(10-05-2014, 09:42 PM)lovedebbii Wrote:  
(10-05-2014, 09:28 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Good luck on your growth, hun, but I think FF would be kinda over-doing it.
28FF isn't too far fetched. She would need to grow 3 1/2 to 4 more inches to get there. It would be big breast but it wouldn't be huge. here's an example with a woman wearing the correct bra size.

When you mention wanting FF cup tits, I think of how big Rae's were and she was a DDD, they looked kinda like this.

Then I imagine what 3 to 5 cup sizes larger would look like and I figure it's something like this.
Mmm I think rae wore the wrong bra a DDD is an f, I love Rachel aldana I think she's perfect.
Missed miss remember a cupsize is normally only an inch or 2 different sometimes less.

(11-05-2014, 12:54 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  When you mention wanting FF cup tits, I think of how big Rae's were and she was a DDD, they looked kinda like this.

Well cup size is relative to band size
example:
27-28 underbust + 36 bust = 28FF
29-30 underbust + 38 bust = 30FF
the person with the bigger underbust has breast 2-3 inches larger but they both wear FF

Most women don't know their accurate bra size. Now if you follow traditional measuring guide (ie add 4-5 underbust) then the person with a 28 underbust would end up in 32D. And if you measure above the bust it could be worse seeing as you could actually be measuring over breast tissue to get the band size.

That's why there's a misconception that anything D+ is huge. In actuality the concept of cup size would be nonexistent without band measurement.

Breast shape/projection/frame/etc is going to have a lot of effect on how they appear, too. I think the best place to compare breast size is http://www.brabandproject.com/ as mentioned before since they have more accurate sizes.

(11-05-2014, 04:19 AM)prettylily Wrote:  Breast shape/projection/frame/etc is going to have a lot of effect on how they appear, too. I think the best place to compare breast size is http://www.brabandproject.com/ as mentioned before since they have more accurate sizes.

You MUST be joking!!!! They don't have DDD, so I just looked up E and there's not a girl on that page that's bigger than a B cup!! According to this site, Phyllis Diller must've been a DD!!

(11-05-2014, 06:28 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  You MUST be joking!!!! They don't have DDD, so I just looked up E and there's not a girl on that page that's bigger than a B cup!! According to this site, Phyllis Diller must've been a DD!!

at this size i fit into a 28F. It's no joke.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon